Swearch question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swearch question

I thought there was a way to search for my previous postings. Maybe I just forgot how to do it. I posted something about color correction a few weeks ago cannot locate it. Can you help?

Anthony

Anthony,

The easiest way to look at all of your posts is to go to the Members area (one of the options under Forums in the menu), then find your name (you're on the third page of the "A"s BTW), then click on the "search" button in the column labeled "Find". It will find all of your posts.

HTH, Jeanie

Comment

Jeanie

Thank you for your help.

Anthony

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• cendres
        question on avatars
        by cendres
        I searched FAQ's, but could not find anywhere on what steps are involved in adding a custom made avatar. Here are my questions:

1) Are there size limitations, and what are they?
        2) Where do you upload the animated GIF image within this site, or should it be hosted on a personal...
        06-10-2002, 05:55 PM
      • Flora
        A Couple of changes to the "Welcome Note..."
        by Flora
        After the Forums Software Upgrade, some small changes needed to be made to a couple of points of Jeanie's great Welcome Note ....

They are:

....As one of the latest addition to the Moderators' Team for this Forum, please feel free to PM me as well...
        03-10-2004, 10:12 AM
      • jeaniesa
        A Welcome Note To New Members (and anyone else who wants a warm welcome)
        by jeaniesa
        I’d like to extend a big WELCOME to those of you who are new here at RetouchPro. My name is Jeanie and I’m your Moderator and friendly assistant in the Critiques/Opinions/Help Requested section of the RetouchPro Forums.

I think you’ll discover, just like I did, that RetouchPro...
        06-08-2002, 06:58 PM
      • Jakaleena
        A Welcome Note To Newbies
        by Jakaleena
        I just wanted to say “WELCOME” to any of you who are new here to RetouchPro. I’m Jackie. Or just Jak, which is what people around here call me. I’m your Moderator and friendly tour guide for the Restoration, Retouching, and Manipulation section of the RP Forums.

I hope you’ll...
        06-07-2002, 07:50 PM
      • Doug Nelson
        Question: What is a "Bump"?
        by Doug Nelson
        The vast majority of forum users rely on the "new posts" page to determine what they'll read. For various reasons, this means perfectly useful and interesting threads can sometimes die an early death. Placing a post in these threads will "bump" them, and make them appear in the "new...
        05-06-2002, 12:39 AM
      Working...
      X