Member space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member space

Whenever I post an image to a challenge, I have to delete something from my gallery to make room for it. I thought challenges didn't count against our space limits here. My concern is , down the road, when I have nothing left to delete in my gallery, I won't be able to participate in the challenges.

Ken

Challenges don't count against your 1 meg of allocated hd space. I show you're currently using about 920k of your space, so you'll need to delete something from your Member Gallery to upload something new. Deleting your Challenge entries won't free up any space.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Nelson
      Challenges don't count against your 1 meg of allocated hd space. I show you're currently using about 920k of your space, so you'll need to delete something from your Member Gallery to upload something new. Deleting your Challenge entries won't free up any space.
      Doug, lately when I try to upload a submission to the challenge area I get a messege saying I need to free up space to upload....so I have to delete somethign from my gallery. I haven't deleted from the challenge area.

Ken

Comment

Hmmm...that shouldn't be happening. Don't delete anything. It will take some time before I can get to checking this out.

Note to anyone else reading: Has anyone else experienced this lately?
        Learn by teaching

Comment

Ok, try it now and let me know how it goes.
          Learn by teaching

Comment

Working...
          X