Member space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member space

Whenever I post an image to a challenge, I have to delete something from my gallery to make room for it. I thought challenges didn't count against our space limits here. My concern is , down the road, when I have nothing left to delete in my gallery, I won't be able to participate in the challenges.

Ken

Challenges don't count against your 1 meg of allocated hd space. I show you're currently using about 920k of your space, so you'll need to delete something from your Member Gallery to upload something new. Deleting your Challenge entries won't free up any space.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Nelson
      Challenges don't count against your 1 meg of allocated hd space. I show you're currently using about 920k of your space, so you'll need to delete something from your Member Gallery to upload something new. Deleting your Challenge entries won't free up any space.
      Doug, lately when I try to upload a submission to the challenge area I get a messege saying I need to free up space to upload....so I have to delete somethign from my gallery. I haven't deleted from the challenge area.

Ken

Comment

Hmmm...that shouldn't be happening. Don't delete anything. It will take some time before I can get to checking this out.

Note to anyone else reading: Has anyone else experienced this lately?
        Learn by teaching

Comment

Ok, try it now and let me know how it goes.
          Learn by teaching

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• cinderella
            submitting challenges
            by cinderella
            Where oh where did my submission go? I uploaded it a few days ago but it never has appeared in Rest.Ch.#42. I have tried to upload again but am told I already uploaded that file. What am I doing wrong??????
            10-14-2002, 07:51 PM
          • Blacknight
            Challenges gone?
            by Blacknight
            I wanted to double-check on a challenge (#31 in Manipulation) only to find that I get a screen full of errors and then nothing is available for that challenge. Is it broke?
            05-05-2003, 09:45 PM
          • Doug Nelson
            RetouchPro Member Gallery
            by Doug Nelson
            I just wanted to take a minute to say how pleased I am at the quality of the work being posted over in our Gallery . If you haven't checked it out recently, you owe yourself a treat. We recently passed the 100 pictures mark (and there's room for plenty more).

Don't forget to tell the...
            05-21-2002, 07:16 AM
          • clare
            Gallery - visits /comments?
            by clare
            Okay this is I hope going to be interesting. After a few mentions in other threads I thought I would start a poll.

How oftern do you visit and comment on the gallery?

This will probably run in parellel to [email protected] thread on how oftern do you visit the forums.
            Once a day
            27.59%
            Once a week
            17.24%
            Once a month / hardly ever
            27.59%
            What Gallery????
            27.59%
            11-03-2002, 05:21 PM
          • Toad
            Is there a problem with the Challenges?
            by Toad
            Have I missed some announcement, or is there a problem with the Gallery/Challenges pages right now?

I see new Challenge subjects, but I can't see any photos anywhere - and I need to scroll way way down the page on the Challenges listings to see anything.

Is it just my configuration?...
            05-06-2003, 03:30 PM
          Working...
          X