X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doug Nelson
    replied
    I'm hoping I get used to it

Appreciate the thoughts, honestly the site's future was in doubt for the past couple of years due to site software obsolescence. But now it is secure for years to come.

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    OH MY!

You told us it was going to be different and it sure is! But we will get used to it

Thanks for all the hard work, don't know what I would do without this place.

Leave a comment:

• plugsnpixels
    replied
    I'm glad to see you're back up! Had me scared for a bit ;-).

Looks very slick and modern.

Leave a comment:

• Doug Nelson
    replied
    Thanks Craig. So far, so good. But it may take another day before everyone sees the new address.

Leave a comment:

• Craig Walters
    started a topic It looks good, Doug!

It looks good, Doug!

the new format looks good, Doug! Hope it works out well for you

Related Topics

Collapse

• jansandahl
    Adding a finger - six-fingered hand
    by jansandahl
    Hi,

I´m overall curious about this forum which was I found only yesterday. I like giving good feedback, and receiving the same, so I thought I´d check how the response could be like with a pretty recent retouch of a hand.

It´s easy to see what my goal has been: a believable...
    11-22-2007, 04:45 AM
  • dawghair
    Clone - Example
    by dawghair
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    02-25-2006, 09:42 PM
  • Jakaleena
    Ohio Tornados Tonight
    by Jakaleena
    I know there are a lot of fellow Ohioans who are members here, so I thought I'd check in and see how we all are after that rash of Tornados tonight.

As for me (Holmes Co.), I spent about 2 hours huddled with my fellow workers in the center of the building waiting for things to calm down...
    11-10-2002, 10:12 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    A voice in the wilderness
    by Doug Nelson
    Greetings from the country. I'm glad to see everyone is having a good time while I'm gone and no problems have come up.

It will take me some time to recover from all this fresh air and quiet. It's just not natural to breath air you can't see.

I'll be back in a few days....
    04-11-2002, 11:23 AM
  • imann08
    Black & White
    by imann08
    To do this I used Neat Image, Surface Blur, and Blur Tool to get rid of the noise and other stuff. I used the Channel Mixer to get to b&w and Curves to enhance the tonal range. With overlay gray layers I darkened the floor and bench. Finally, I used both conventional and hiraloam sharpening methods...
    07-27-2006, 01:57 AM
Working...
X