Replying to PM's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replying to PM's

Is it possible to have a reply button for PM's Doug?

They changed the button name, but it's the same function as always. There's a lot of complaints about it, though, so it might get a 3rd option in the next update.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• chris h
      Word/Outlook Guidance please.
      by chris h
      I use Outlook 2000 for e-mail and have Word as the mail editor enabled. However on opening Word (as editor) I find my home address is by default in the document. Thinking it was carried over from the Outlook signature option I disabled this but the address still comes up. Obviously I can delete the...
      06-21-2002, 04:51 PM
    • grampasjoy
      Article question 2 (con't)
      by grampasjoy
      Hello? Will I hear from you later today concerning my article question 2 (con't)? Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.
      05-26-2010, 08:57 AM
    • Vikki
      Quoted messages
      by Vikki
      I can't seem to figure out how NOT to have the original post quoted when I'm posting a reply. Anyone know how to stop it?
      01-21-2004, 08:18 AM
    • Doug Nelson
      If you can read this, reply
      by Doug Nelson
      I've often suspected our most vocal posters monitor only their favorite subforum instead of checking what's new for the entire site.

Let's test that theory.

If you can read this, post some reply. "I have read it" is fine. Or just tell us how your day is going,...
      04-24-2015, 05:07 PM
    • Doug Nelson
      Click on my name (or your name)
      by Doug Nelson
      I don't know if you've noticed, but if you click on a thread poster's name you get a dropdown menu, with options unique to that person (assuming they've opted to share in their User CP). Even if this is old news to you, I just recently added a link to that particular person's gallery and to their Challenge...
      05-06-2007, 06:43 AM
    Working...
    X