Arrows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrows

Has anyone noticed the little arrows that are on the bottom left of every non-forum site page? I put them there a couple of months ago and forgot all about them. I was just curious if anyone had tried them, found them useful, annoying, etc.?
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

curious....but not curious enough

until now. Yes I've noticed them.
    Yes, I even wondered what they were/did/led to/meant
    Nope Never tried them, sooooooooo
    Nope didn't find them annoying
    I must admit, if they were on a challenge, I'd likely clone um!
    Now, I'll check them out

Comment

Well, I've checked out the little arrows and see where they lead.
      I have to say, that unless they have family or friends who are terribly fond of them, get rid of um!
      What they do is already done so many other ways....just clutter to me.

Comment

Nope, never noticed them before. The little triangle looking white arrows on the left bottom of the page you mean? Why only on the non-forum pages? I would like that top of the page one on some of these long forum pages.
        DJ

Comment

second thoughts

welllllllllll, it's a woman's right to change her mind.
          I've used the little dickens several times today, and there're not so bad ...so I change my vote. Specially since they're so little, and since sometimes, every/any little bit of help is needed, , they're ok.

Comment

If they are what I think you mean: Saw 'em. Didnt press 'em. Every time I press something new bad things happen. Very bad things. Tom

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• DJ Dubovsky
              Manipulation Challenges not seen before
              by DJ Dubovsky
              I was looking through the Manipulation Challenges the other day and noticed a bunch of submissions I hadn't seen before so I figured maybe others may have missed them also. They are in the first 3 challenges. If you haven't visited the challenge pages lately they are really worth your time to check...
              09-03-2001, 01:57 PM
            • 1STLITE
              Please Help!!!
              by 1STLITE
              My best friend's house was recently destroyed by a tornado, they lost almost everything. This would include aLOT of their pictures. However, there were many photos and negatives found that I now have in my possession and am going to attempt to sort through. BIG PROBLEM!! Alot of them are stuck to...
              04-08-2005, 11:18 PM
            • MaryLynn
              Doug's decorations
              by MaryLynn
              Just yesterday I was thinking about Doug's decorations of the RP header last year and this morning, voila, he's at it again. Thanks, Doug, it helps to make the season bright!

Happiest of holidays to everybody, worldwide!

MaryLynn
              12-02-2005, 07:52 AM
            • jeaniesa
              Quick question about keywords meta tags
              by jeaniesa
              OK, I've done a bunch of reading about meta tags and I think I understand how they're used by the browsers. I just want to make sure that I'm going about this correctly...

After all of my reading, I've concluded that each page should have it's own set of keywords that match the content...
              03-06-2003, 10:52 AM
            • Doug Nelson
              POP (point of purchase) displays
              by Doug Nelson
              Back when I managed a small chain of photo stores we used to get tons of display materials made out of cardboard with a die-cut easel back (so they'd stand up on countertops).

I'm wondering if anyone has seen these available with peeloff stickum or something so you could print out a display...
              10-05-2001, 06:20 PM
            Working...
            X