Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do I have to log in for every page I open?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do I have to log in for every page I open?

I have to log in over and over for every page I open in this forum. Also for every attachment I try to open, it asks me to log in.
    EVERY TIME I tick the "remember me" box but the website/forum still doesn't remember my log in and password.
    Anyone else have the same problem?

Cheers
    Ceca

Re: Why do I have to log in for every page I open?

Sounds like your firewall is stopping cookies and/or referrers.

Others have had similar problems that were resolved with the above fix.

Good luck

Comment

Re: Why do I have to log in for every page I open?

actually, you might just have cookies turned off in the browser too. just turn them back or turn them on for this site in the trusted zone if you dont want to leave them on everywhere.

and welcome to RP, ceca.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• bpurvis
        Keep getting page error msg on RP - HELP!
        by bpurvis
        Can anyone tell me why I might have started getting page load errors in RP? I use Firefox and have never had a problem.

I like to check any subscribed threads from my email, but today, none of the links will load. I couldn't load from my bookmark in Firefox, and after several efforts...
        09-19-2009, 12:38 PM
      • dipech
        What to do when web page keeps suddenly crashing in Dreameaver??
        by dipech
        Hi Everyone,

I am in the process of creating my first website ever using Dreamweaver MX 2004. I am getting close to finishing it. I have not yet uploaded it to a server and preview all the pages locally. The problem I'm suddenly having is that the file for a page seems to somehow be getting...
        02-06-2005, 01:08 PM
      • winwintoo
        Am I losing my mind....
        by winwintoo
        I was beginning to wonder, but I found out that I'm not and I learned something in the process.

When you're checking your page in your browser, be aware that the browser may not re-load images. If you make changes to an image file and the changes aren't showing up on your page, you may...
        02-03-2003, 04:03 PM
      • Mike Thompson
        Page 91 of HPPE4
        by Mike Thompson
        This is no longer an issue for me
        01-19-2007, 07:26 PM
      • geeewocka
        www.dbedford.com
        by geeewocka
        Been ages since I posted anything on here, but I have since setup a website & started filling it with content - so plenty for all to view now

http://www.dbedford.com

I had no money to pay for the design/coding....a family friend was kind enough to set it up for me to...
        04-28-2008, 11:59 PM
      Working...
      X