How do you start a new thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you start a new thread?

Hi! Still learning my way around. Can anybody tell me how to post a new thread?
    Thanks, JD

Re: How do you start a new thread?

All you have to do is navigate to the forum where your new thread would be most appropriate, then click the New Thread button.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Re: Cynic or Sucker?

Originally posted by JD Spears View Post
      Hi! Still learning my way around. Can anybody tell me how to post a new thread?
      Thanks, JD
      JD, on the header (top of page) there is a button called "Site Menu".. click that and select "Forums".. when the forums page loads select the forum that you would like to post a new thread.. at the beginning of that forum is a button called "New Thread" click the button, enter your unique, eye catching title then message.. If you have attachments scroll down to "Manage Attachments" Button and click it... Hope this helps..
      Last edited by 0lBaldy; 05-22-2008, 05:20 PM. Reason: deleted stuff

Comment

Thank you!
        Off to give it a try.

Comment

Slap on my own forehead! Wasn't exactly rocket science; was it.
          Thanks Y'all

Comment

JD - everything is always "easy" AFTER we learn how to do it!

Comment

ok, so before all you jokers post cynical, smart-*ss remarks here, see this thread first

http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/sal...ic-sucker.html

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Bob Walden
                where did it go
                by Bob Walden
                With all the great help available I am having a problem. I'm thinking there is a simple solution others are using. After reading an answer to a thread how are people marking them so as to return to them later. I realise there is an archive but how are you getting back to a subject w/o going though all...
                10-13-2001, 11:37 AM
              • Ken45140
                Help with ReTouchPro Interface
                by Ken45140
                Can someone tell me what might be going on here: my usual method of reading posts here is to go to the home page and click "New Posts" on the top menu. I get a list of new posts.

Several times recently, when I spend a lot of time with one message thread (maybe I follow some...
                04-08-2006, 04:12 PM
              • sunkist4338
                How to save post if I like the contents
                by sunkist4338
                Hi all

Just want to know the best way to save a post or mark it for future referece if I ever need it. I have read some great stuff on this site and would like to book mark it some how or organize it so I can find it easily with out spending hours thinking " I know I saw that somewhere......
                01-22-2005, 08:14 PM
              • Doug Nelson
                Question: What's the difference between 'New Thread' and 'Post Reply'?
                by Doug Nelson
                'Post Reply' will append your message at the end of the posts you're reading at the time. 'New Thread' will start a new chain of posts with no link to the messages you're reading at the time.
                08-16-2001, 04:17 PM
              • Rosana
                New to the site
                by Rosana
                Sorry but I can't seem to find the place to load a photo that I retouched..
                08-20-2004, 08:19 AM
              Working...
              X