TIP: Bookmarking pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TIP: Bookmarking pages

You can bookmark any forum page. This includes the 'View New Posts' page.

You could also make 'View New Posts' your browser homepage, so you'd see the new posts as soon as you start up your browser.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Related Topics

Collapse

• Swampy
    What am I missing
    by Swampy
    Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but when I log in to RTP and see my avatar and the notice that there are 33 unread messages, I click on that number and I only get a list of 10 or 15 threads. I understand that there may be several messages in a single thread that might get listed as unread, but I feel...
    08-04-2007, 08:05 AM
  • Ed_L
    Wrong time on posts?
    by Ed_L
    Has anyone else noticed that when you check the "Last 24 hours" or "View new posts", quite often the times of the posts are not correct? I'm not talking about people responding to polls, but actually postings. I see what appears to be a new post, only to find out that the last post...
    10-11-2002, 07:30 PM
  • Racc Iria
    New Strangeness In Menus
    by Racc Iria
    I've just noticed some strange behavior in the menus that's just started within the last few days... maybe a week.

After typing in the URL to visit RetouchPro and the page loads, I immediately have to refresh the page to get the menus to work. Then, when going to another page, the menus...
    10-03-2006, 09:00 AM
  • jch71566
    Unread Posts
    by jch71566
    Recently, RetouchPRO has started keeping all of the threads that I don't read marked as new -- bold face, etc. I actually prefer the old way that all threads are marked as read when I leave the site.

I am OK marking stuff as read manually, but don't know how to do this. Any suggestions?...
    05-02-2007, 07:39 AM
  • Mike Thompson
    Page 91 of HPPE4
    by Mike Thompson
    This is no longer an issue for me
    01-19-2007, 07:26 PM
Working...
X