Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question: What's the difference between 'New Thread' and 'Post Reply'?

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• grampasjoy
    Article question 2 (con't)
    by grampasjoy
    Hello? Will I hear from you later today concerning my article question 2 (con't)? Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.
    05-26-2010, 07:57 AM
  • thomrhine
    Brand new -need help
    by thomrhine
    I am still finding my way around the site. Had some confusion as to how one posts a message. I either didn't read directions corectly or I didn't find. I would be happy if someone explains how when you enter the site you can start posting??
    many thanks
    07-31-2007, 10:33 AM
  • jenjen
    dumb question
    by jenjen
    Boy this is s dumb question but since the format of these forums are switched around, how do I reply to it? I've searched everywhere.
    06-29-2005, 08:49 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Question: What is a "Bump"?
    by Doug Nelson
    The vast majority of forum users rely on the "new posts" page to determine what they'll read. For various reasons, this means perfectly useful and interesting threads can sometimes die an early death. Placing a post in these threads will "bump" them, and make them appear in the "new...
    05-05-2002, 11:39 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Question: What is "Quote"?
    by Doug Nelson
    When replying to a lengthy post, or to a post quite a bit further up the thread, it can sometimes be useful to "quote" some of the original in your reply.

Under each post you'll see the "Quote" button. It will take you to the Reply screen with the original post already...
    08-16-2001, 03:26 PM
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question: What's the difference between 'New Thread' and 'Post Reply'?

'Post Reply' will append your message at the end of the posts you're reading at the time. 'New Thread' will start a new chain of posts with no link to the messages you're reading at the time.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Re: Question: What's the difference between 'New T

I did that but when i reviewed my post it didn't show it on there. How do you get from that last step to putting it on my post for people to click on? Sorry for my silly questions! Thanks for that link that was great info.

Comment

Navigate to the subforum you want to post to (Salon, Retouching, etc.) and click New Thread. Type in your thread title and your message and the click Submit New Thread.

There's a practice forum at the bottom of the forum list called Testing. You can try out anything you like there privately (no one can see your posts there except you and the moderators).
      Learn by teaching
      Take responsibility for learning

Comment

hi guys,
        i have just joined.sounds good to me!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hi everyone. I'm so excited to be part of this website. I'm from Ontario Canada, and am interested in facial photoshop, also how to remove a subject from a picture. Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X