No announcement yet.

How do I start a thread>

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• thomrhine
    Brand new -need help
    by thomrhine
    I am still finding my way around the site. Had some confusion as to how one posts a message. I either didn't read directions corectly or I didn't find. I would be happy if someone explains how when you enter the site you can start posting??
    many thanks
    07-31-2007, 10:33 AM
  • Rosana
    New to the site
    by Rosana
    Sorry but I can't seem to find the place to load a photo that I retouched..
    08-20-2004, 07:19 AM
  • JD Spears
    How do you start a new thread?
    by JD Spears
    Hi! Still learning my way around. Can anybody tell me how to post a new thread?
    Thanks, JD
    05-22-2008, 03:44 PM
  • Darren Gibson
    Help With "Facial Reconstruction"
    by Darren Gibson
    Sorry folks - I posted this in the wrong forum. Have now removed the attachment from this thread.

If you would really like to see it (and advise where I start to fix it!), I have posted it in the Help Required Forum.

Darren
    10-20-2004, 05:21 AM
  • driley
    New and confused - help with where to start
    by driley
    I am a 65 yr old Newbie that wants to learn how to restore some old photos that have faded. I have absolutly no idea where to start. I am hoping this isn't going to be beyond me. This is the first photo that I would like to start with. It is of my husband and son.

03-05-2008, 02:11 PM
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I start a thread>

good afternoon everybody,
    first and foremost i apologize for intruding this post, however, can someone please tell me how to start a new thread? i'm new to this and im having the most difficult time trying to navigate this site.

your help is greatly appreciated....
    Last edited by DannyRaphael; 04-17-2010, 06:27 PM. Reason: confine content to question at hand

Re: How do I start a thread>

Open the attachment below... You will find a screen shot of where the "new threead button" is. Let me know if you need more help on this.

I created a second thread in the help wanted section regarding your work request.

Sorry you had difficulties getting going...
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X