Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can not get into RetouchPro Tutorials!

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can not get into RetouchPro Tutorials!

I'm using Mozilla Firefox Version 3.6.10 and when I sign in initially my sign-in is accepted but when I go to Tutorials my sign-in is not accepted. I went into Firefox Setup and RetouchPro Cookies are shown and accepted.

In trying to toubleshoot this I just re-signed-into RetouchPro again this time using Firefox, Opera, and Internet Explorer and with all Browsers RetouchPro accepted my sign-in until I tried to go into Tutorials and on every Browser, even with my Firewalls turned off and my Kaspersky Internet Security Paused I get "Invalid access combination"! Are Tutorials not part of my RetouchPro sign-in? If not WHERE do I register for RetouchPro Tutorials. Earlier today I signed up for and paid for Saturday's "RetouchPRO LIVE "Face" with Amy Dresser". Am I going to have problems getting into the rebroadcast?
    Jim

Re: I can not get into RetouchPro Tutorials!

The tutorials section is currently read-only, so there's no need to sign in there. This has nothing to do with any other part of the site, including the RP LIVE shows.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Thanks Doug for the fast reply!
      I just went into Tutorials without signing-in and it works fine. I'm sure there are many who believe that you have to sign in and quit trying. Any reason the Sign-in is there?
      Thanks for the help,
      Jim

Comment

The software used for that section was abandoned by the developers. It broke and I can't contact them to fix it. I can't even login myself anymore.
        Learn by teaching
        Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Hi Doug,
          I don't feel so bad now that even you cannot log-in. The main thing is that I can go in without difficulty!
          Thanks for the follow-up,
          Jim

Comment

Working...
          X