Forum styles

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ed_L
    Content rating?
    by Ed_L
    Doug,

I just put a "content block" on my internet options. Now I get an annoying pop up sign telling me that I can't access the site. But since I am the Administrator for the computer, I am able to type in a password for access. Problem is that I have to type it in for *every*...
    02-17-2002, 06:42 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Site Update 09/26/06
    by Doug Nelson
    This update is a bit early, but there's a lot going on lately.

I made a video tour of this site. You can also view it at any time via the RetouchPRO dropdown menu.

We have two new moderators, Kraellin and Gary Richardson. Our mods quietly work their whatevers off to keep...
    09-26-2006, 12:34 PM
  • chillin
    Site Menu
    by chillin
    Site Menu doesn't work in the main page
    07-27-2008, 07:29 AM
  • jim1971
    new to the site
    by jim1971
    hi everyone
    brand new here, forum seems very cool. I'm glad i joined...maybe someone can help w/ something, not sure if it a site issue or my security settings, but. anything on the site where it looks like there should be a picture, or an Icon all i have is a empty box with a lil icon resembling...
    05-01-2005, 01:58 PM
  • rnbluvva
    Forum Images Not Showing
    by rnbluvva
    Hi-

Not sure if you are doing an upgrade or if I missed an announcement...
    I am using Win 98SE and IE 6 for my browser and have been having issues with the forums rendering properly. Sometimes the tables are off but the biggest problem is that none of the images are showing....
    04-11-2004, 02:13 AM
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum styles

Is it possible to have forum styles ?
    Other sites that use the forum software that this site uses (vBulletin) , have this feature.

ie on site http://somersoft.com/forums/index.php style choose is right at very bottom of the page, At this site I use "Somersoft plain wide "

Maybe this feature is already available, but I could no see it.

THANKS

Re: Forum styles

You can't actually change the look of the forum, but under your User CP (up on the navbar) you have access to some options that control how the forums are displayed.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Working...
    X