• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• DJ Dubovsky
    Threads going unnoticed
    by DJ Dubovsky
    I know I'm not the only one who has noticed that every now and then someone will post a thread that will go totally unnoticed. I don't know exactly why this happens but I thought I would bring it to everyones attention. If you post a thread and notice no one answers it or no on responds to one of...
    12-17-2001, 10:31 PM
  • Caitlin
    by Caitlin
    I have found the New Posts feature invaluable - and is basically how I access the forum now. HOWEVER it doesn't seem completely accurate. I notice I'm missing out on a number of posts - for instance there was a new post in the April Contest this morning, but it didnt come up on the New Posts list. ...
    04-17-2005, 05:50 PM
  • Mining Art
    Forum Search Function
    by Mining Art
    I was wondering how the forum New Posts is set up. Seems like when I return to find a thread the function will bring up a whole different batch of posts. I have been saving the links to find threads as they do not stick in one place it seems? Posting activity does not appear to be the issue, as the...
    12-30-2007, 12:31 PM
  • Ed_L
    Wrong time on posts?
    by Ed_L
    Has anyone else noticed that when you check the "Last 24 hours" or "View new posts", quite often the times of the posts are not correct? I'm not talking about people responding to polls, but actually postings. I see what appears to be a new post, only to find out that the last post...
    10-11-2002, 08:30 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Etiquette
    by Doug Nelson
    It's been pointed out to me that many of our users aren't experienced with message boards and forums in general, and therefore have no idea about specific "Do"s and "Don't"s. We've lucky to have a very nice group of people here, but anytime you get a large group together misunderstandings...
    08-29-2001, 11:06 PM
Working...
X