Art Tag - Hot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same here !! In line for next one already

Congratulations to all participants (specially those in team 2 ) Special thanks and a hug to T Paul for the usual great work in keeping track and putting the images together

Regards -

Comment

Re: Art Tag - Hot

excellent dear

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• T Paul
        Art Tag - Wheelbarrow
        by T Paul
        Yes it's time for another round of, everyone all together now….Art Tag! This round will start Friday 18 June 2004.

This time it will be the standard version of Art Tag.
        If you want to play, just send me a PM and be sure to spread the word and bring some new players with you!...
        06-14-2004, 11:19 AM
      • T Paul
        Art Tag - Cloud
        by T Paul
        Yes it's time for another round of, everyone all together now….Art Tag! This round will start Thurs 16 Sep 2004.

It will be the standard version of Art Tag.
        If you want to play, just send me a PM and be sure to spread the word and bring some new players with you!
        09-16-2004, 08:20 AM
      • T Paul
        Art Tag - Uh Oh
        by T Paul
        Yes it's time for another round of, everyone all together now….Art Tag!
        This round will start 22 May 2008.

It will be the standard version of Art Tag.
        If you want to play, just send me a PM and be sure to spread the word and bring some new players with you!
        05-18-2008, 09:31 PM
      • T Paul
        Art Tag - Tea Cup
        by T Paul
        Yes it's time for another round of, everyone all together now….Art Tag! This round will start Friday 28 May 2004.

This time it will be the standard version of Art Tag.
        If you want to play, just send me a PM and be sure to spread the word and bring some new players with you!...
        05-24-2004, 08:37 AM
      • T Paul
        Decorations
        by T Paul
        Greetings all! It’s time for another round of (everyone all together now)…ART TAG!

It’s that time of year when everyone is putting up decorations and lighting up their yards in a festival of lights. So I thought for this art tag we would decorate a yard. The starting photo is...
        12-13-2002, 06:19 PM
      Working...
      X