Art Tag - Go Fly A Kite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Art Tag - Go Fly A Kite

Well it's that time again....who's ready for another round of ART TAG!!!!!

This time I am going with a Spring theme of "Go Fly A Kite". Can you guess what the image is going to be?

SO, if you are interested in playing, just send me a PM! This round will start 16 May.

Don't know how to play? Click here

This round has started, but we still have room for a few more players. So if you are interested, send me a PM.

~T

Comment

Starting Image

Well this round is finally closed, and what a creative round it was. Each phase was quite the masterpiece on its own. Congrats to all the Art Tag players on a job well done!

Here was the starting image from
      FreePhoto.com
      Attached Files

Comment

Here is how it changed from person to person....
        Attached Files

Comment

And the final image.....
          Attached Files

Comment

Wow!!!

Look at what a great job we all did!

Let's see...mine was the fourth image in on the animated version. Who had the others? Just wondering...

This turned out to be a very cool image. What fun it was!

Comment

Holly cow!! This is definitely near the top of my all-time favorites among the art-tag results! Great job everyone!

My contribution is #3 in the rotation (I added the flowers - just before you added the geisha I think, Amanda.)

Jeanie

Comment

Well my contribution was totally overwritten - having been the person that put the dramatic sky behind the kites.

Comment

Toad,

One puffy clouds still remains

There are pros and cons with being towards the beginning of Art Tag.

Pro: More of a clean slate to work with (this may be a con too)
                  Con: Others will be following you and may alter your work

Still I think everyone deserves a pat on the back, because the final image turned out great! Hard to believe that it all started with two little kites.

KUDOS TO ALL

Comment

WOW! great job to all who participated !

this gets Two big thumbs up.

I love the animated gif --- it is so cool to see how the image progressed.

Comment

Last...

Well, when I got it I thought...Man, I have no idea what to do with this as it was awesome just the way it was!

So I played around, tried some things but nothing seemed to "fit", so I thought, hey, maybe just frame it!

Viola!

Oh, and added a bit more depth to the wonderful Geisha in the foreground.

Was fun, great work everyone!

Comment

I did the multicolor pic in the lower right corner, in keeping with what had turned into something oriental-ish. Just as an aside, that picture is a FONT - nearly every letter of the alphabet has a pic of that type assiciated with it. It's called GEISHA, and I'm sure it's out there in font downloads if anybody's interested.

Comment