Art Tag-Roaches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welles & Jeanie,

I'm not cracking any whips.... I just thought that this one was so hysterical with roaches as the subject matter!

Take your time and have fun! That's what counts!

Comment

Hi everybody,

I got the image last night and sent it through about an hour later. So for the next in line have fun!
      I'm really very curious what the final result will be

gina

Comment

What a great picture!

Ok, I'm done and uploaded. Who's next?

Comment

Welles has been tagged....

Comment

This round is now officially closed!

Comment

Woo-hoo! Can't wait to see the results!!!

Comment

Wow this image sure did change. You guys and gals did an outstanding job with such an icky photo!

The starting image was from the ARS Photo Library. Photo by Scott Bauer.
                Attached Files

Comment

And here is how it changed from person to person. Talk about creative results!!!!
                  Attached Files

Comment

And here is the final result!!!!! Congratulations to all the players for another job well done!!!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Great job everybody! That was a blast!

Comment

well, well,

the thought of an alien invasion seemed to make it till the end.
                        Awesome results!

Comment

Okay, who did what? I added the traffic jam, skid marks, helicopter and the two text overlays "Traffic - I-80 @ Main St." & "WRPD•4 - Warped News 4 Warped People."

I LOVE how this turned out!!!
                          This has got to be one of the funniest art tags yet!

Comment

Ho Ho! It was amazing how the idea just seemed to keep developing in one direction without any departures. Congratulations everyone!

When I heard roaches were to be the subject matter I immediately got out a drawing of a roach and turned it into a jeweled mutant in about 15 minutes, just in case it would come in handy. Then when I saw the actual image, it was so well defined that I could only embellish in the direction so clearly defined... crash landed aliens and a TV report.

Just for fun, though, here's my jeweled mutant cockroach.

To answer Jennifer's inquiry, I was last and added the *Flash 4* and the two thought balloons. Bugs Yuck!
                            Attached Files

Comment

This turned out great - very creative group!

I added the clouds in the sky and the "glow" around the roaches - also darkened the image to match the clouds in the sky and give everything a more ominous look.

Jeanie

Comment

I added the dirt under and around the roach motel.

I was very please to see how this theme progressed so nicely from person to person...getting stronger with each new addition! Now that's how I like to see a round run!!!

P.S.

Welles I like your mutant cockroach too.

Comment

Working...
                                X