X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jrolinc
    replied
    Dallas

Well...the freeway is in good ole Texas...made just for giant alien roaches!

Leave a comment:

• d_kendal
    replied
    yes I will, I have my fast new machine running now!

- David

Leave a comment:

• T Paul
    replied
    David we missed you. You will have to sign up for the next round!

~T

Leave a comment:

• d_kendal
    replied
    lol great round everyone!! crazy result.. apparently there is quite a few very creative minds in this group!

- David

Leave a comment:

• ArtistColumbus
    replied
    Sir2u - yes, I did notice the News 4 detail. Great job.

Well, I think this team works pretty well together! What can I say, great "Warped" minds think alike!

Leave a comment:

• gina
    replied
    Hi,

I put the lightning in and put a superblade-pro layer on the U-roach-FO but just like Welles I was polishing up my yuck-art when I saw the tag-name.
    However when I got the image there was allready a big traffic jam due to an U-roach-FO accident so off course "ALIEN INVASION" sprang to my mind immediately (I must finally come clean and admit I'm a bit of a TREKKIE).
    The result is really, really hilarious and funny

gina

Leave a comment:

• T Paul
    replied
    Now that's great attention to detail! Nicely done Sir2u!

~T

Leave a comment:

• sir2u
    replied
    I added the stock ticker on the bottom and the photo of the anchorman & woman. Did you notice I was able to find a picture that had "News 4" already in the background to match our roach photo.

Leave a comment:

• T Paul
    replied
    I added the dirt under and around the roach motel.

I was very please to see how this theme progressed so nicely from person to person...getting stronger with each new addition! Now that's how I like to see a round run!!!

P.S.

Welles I like your mutant cockroach too.

Leave a comment:

• jeaniesa
    replied
    This turned out great - very creative group!

I added the clouds in the sky and the "glow" around the roaches - also darkened the image to match the clouds in the sky and give everything a more ominous look.

Jeanie

Leave a comment:

• Welles
    replied
    Ho Ho! It was amazing how the idea just seemed to keep developing in one direction without any departures. Congratulations everyone!

When I heard roaches were to be the subject matter I immediately got out a drawing of a roach and turned it into a jeweled mutant in about 15 minutes, just in case it would come in handy. Then when I saw the actual image, it was so well defined that I could only embellish in the direction so clearly defined... crash landed aliens and a TV report.

Just for fun, though, here's my jeweled mutant cockroach.

To answer Jennifer's inquiry, I was last and added the *Flash 4* and the two thought balloons. Bugs Yuck!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ArtistColumbus
    replied
    Okay, who did what? I added the traffic jam, skid marks, helicopter and the two text overlays "Traffic - I-80 @ Main St." & "WRPD•4 - Warped News 4 Warped People."

I LOVE how this turned out!!!
    This has got to be one of the funniest art tags yet!

Leave a comment:

• gina
    replied
    well, well,

the thought of an alien invasion seemed to make it till the end.
    Awesome results!

Leave a comment:

• sir2u
    replied
    Great job everybody! That was a blast!

Leave a comment:

• T Paul
    replied
    And here is the final result!!!!! Congratulations to all the players for another job well done!!!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X