Art Tag - Rubber Ducky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Art Tag - Rubber Ducky

Yes it's time for another round of Art Tag. This round will start 12 September. This one involves a cute little rubber ducky...ready for some bath time fun?

If you want to play and I know you do...send me a PM!

Hope to hear from you soon!

~T

Don't know how to play? Click here

The Players

Who's signed up so far....

Svsg
    Welles
    roger_ele
    Gina
    Last edited by T Paul; 09-09-2003, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Okay, this round is going to be a game of Art Volley vs. Art Tag, if I don't get a few more players. I know there must be a few more interested players lurking around out there. Don't be shy now.....

~T

Comment

Paul, What is Art Volley? Is this same as Art Tag pieces?

Aside, a suggestion: You can bump up the new Art-Tag announcement threads. I assume some people must be viewing just the new posts and may miss the Art-Tag announcement. For a newbie the place of this forum in the hierarchy(Technique>Gallery>Art Tag) is not intuitive, unless one comes through the main challenges link.

Comment

Svsg,

What I meant by "Art Volley" is that with only two players at the time I would have to pass it back and forth between them until the image was completed...kind of like volleying in tennis. It was my plea for more players.

As for Art Tag announcements, when I initially announce the game it does show up as a new post as well as my pleas for more players (grin).

~T

Comment

Okay guys and gals, Art Tag Rubber Ducky starts tomorrow! Any more players out there? If you change your mind, this game usually runs for a couple of days before it's done, so don't hesitate to join the game if you find some free time over the weekend!

~T

Comment

This round has officially started. Below is the status so you can follow the progression of the game.

Players Status:
              Svsg - Done
              Welles - Done
              roger_ele - Done
              Gina - Done

The image doesn't seem quite done, so I am sending it around again

Round Two
              Svsg - Done
              Welles - Done
              roger_ele - Done
              Gina - Done

~T
              Last edited by T Paul; 09-16-2003, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Hi everyone,

ok T Paul i'm waiting
                I must say though I'm subscribed to this thread AND to the ART-tag forum I didn't get any message that a new thread was started for the next ART TAG. It was just because I thought it took so long that I heard anything from ART TAG that I came to check.

gina

Comment

Hi Gina,

I uploaded my changed image and sent T Paul a PM yesterday (Sept. 12) at about 3:15 PM or about three hours after I received notification. I hope it went OK and T Paul actually got my message.

I'm going to PM again...

Comment

Originally posted by gina
                    Hi everyone,

ok T Paul i'm waiting
                    I must say though I'm subscribed to this thread AND to the ART-tag forum I didn't get any message that a new thread was started for the next ART TAG. It was just because I thought it took so long that I heard anything from ART TAG that I came to check.

gina

Hmmm, I will have to try some tests and talk to Doug and see if I can figure out why you weren't notified.

Comment

Originally posted by Welles
                      Hi Gina,

I uploaded my changed image and sent T Paul a PM yesterday (Sept. 12) at about 3:15 PM or about three hours after I received notification. I hope it went OK and T Paul actually got my message.

I'm going to PM again...
                      Got you PMs and kudos for being so fast! I was out and about an unable to check my PMs until now.

This round is progressing nicely and everyone may get to play twice since we have so few players this time!

Comment

T Paul

How do we go further from here?

gina

Comment

Just continuing with the same image and how it has changed...it is still a bit incomplete so it looks like everyone will get to add a little more to it. I will PM you once it is your turn again.

~T

Comment

This round is now closed.

Comment

Starting image from Morguefile.com

Image by mconnors
                              Attached Files

Comment