Art Tag - Cafe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Art Tag - Cafe

Yes it's time for another round of Art Tag. This round will start Friday 23 January 2004.

The image is of an outdoor cafe that needs some help.

If you want to play, just send me a PM and be sure to spread the word and bring some new players with you!

Don't know how to play? Click here

The Players

Here is who has signed up so far:

Jeff_L
    JRolinc
    Leah
    Kissed Vixen
    TwinbNJ
    Welles
    Rondon
    Last edited by T Paul; 01-21-2004, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Art Tag starts this Friday (23 Jan)! We've got a great list of players, but there is still plenty of room for more!

Comment

Round has Started

I decided to start this round early as it looks like my weekend may be hectic. If you have any problems just let me know. Also I will be much more patient on time since it's during the week vs. weekend. I can also pass you in the line-up then return later if that will help.

THE PLAYERS:
        Jeff_L - Done
        JRolinc - Done
        Kissed Vixen - Done
        TwinbNJ - Done
        Welles - Done
        Rondon - Done
        Leah - Done
        Last edited by T Paul; 01-24-2004, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Round Closed

Thanks to all the art tag players! I love to see new players so keep on spreading the word!!

The starting image was by Paige Foster from stock.xchng.com
          Attached Files

Comment

Progress

I never know what to expect from you guys and gals. This one definitely took an odd turn (smile).

Here is how it changed from player to player:
            Attached Files

Comment

Final

And here is the final image!
              Attached Files

Comment

Lol

Wow...When I got it I really wasn't sure what the original picture was...but figured the seal MUST have been added...and I thought....WHY?
                But, hey, it's Art Tag...expect the unexpected...so what better companion for a seal....

Well, there she is, sipping wine while spending time at her favorite street fountain!

Hey, great work putting in the gentleman!!

You just never know what these are gonna turn out as!

Comment

Very Fun

The seal threw me too, first I thought it was a very odd and round puppy, then looked closer..

Great work yes, on the Guy in the chair and the border looks fantastic!

Think one of my faves so far!!

Also very cool, seeing more people joining up, Hi people!!

Kissed!

Comment

Sorry if I threw any of you with my seal...I have an odd habit of putting him where you wouldn't expect him.

This was fun. I couldn't wait to see what everyone else was gonna do with it. I look forward to the next one.

Comment

I'll chime in with a 'Nicely Done!' (A very high Art Tag rating.) You know, I went 5th and really wasn't sure what was added. I thought the model might have been in the original picture. The guy sitting at the table was probably added I thought but it was so well done, I wasn't positive.

The seal was obviously placed by a player because it was such a surrealistic element but was well done. That added a whimsy to the whole feel so the purple demons (devils?) weren't out of place at all. The large one inserted into the mural was particularly well done.

I added the leaf border which was the best I could figure as I came home from a day of sheetrocking and was exhausted. Picking up on the scattered leaves on the pavement seemed to be OK in my befuddled state. Turning the fountain into a planter was a very nice touch. Finally, I happen to really like the last contribution of the brush "painting" the scene.

I like this one! Nicely Done!

Comment

congrats!

very nice g&g!

Love the painting streak!

gina

Comment

brush

Yes the working brush was very nice
                          RonDon

Comment

Originally posted by Kissed Vixen
                            Also very cool, seeing more people joining up, Hi people!!
                            T and I have been trying to get more people interested in (and aware of the existence of) Art Tag, but we can only do so much without it seeming like advertising. Actually "existence" is proving harder to get than "interest".

So I encourage you all to invite any interested friends and acquaintances to browse previous rounds and subscribe to the announcement thread so they can play, too.
                            Learn by teaching
                            Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Is there an archive ?

what Doug said made me wonder if there's an archive for ART TAG ... that would be a good place to send folks to look.. maybe with the little animations or just smallish before and after shots.

what I was looking for was a link to add to a little message I'll use as a signature or whatever... I post around the site quite a bit as I use the Quick link for either "last 24 hrs" or new "posts"
                              RonDon

Comment