Apr/May 2013 Contest Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apr/May 2013 Contest Discussion

Add your comments, questions or general discussion about the contest entries here. This is also a great place to share your techniques or ask others about theirs.

Most members are eager to hear comments/suggestions about their entries, so please take the time to help each other out.

Re: Apr/May 2013 Contest Discussion

I see Veronica is the first to tackle the contest with some lovely entries. She chose an illustrated approach with the first entry, demonstrating that there are a variety of ways to show a client the potential of a project.

Another approach is to take pictures of the potential plants and work them into the client's photo.

Comment

Two brave souls so far...any more?

Comment

Double Winners for this contest!!!

Congratulations to Veronica and Lorraine for their lovely entries!!

Comment

Way to go.... Well deserved!!

Comment

Aw, man, I would have loved to paticipate in that one, but I wasn't aware of it until the poll. Great entries, next time the two ladies will definitely have a competitor ... if I don't forget

Comment

Congratulations, Lorraine! After I saw your entries I felt awed by your talent. You are really good at what you do. Are you a professional at Photoshop?

Me, I just like the challenge...and believe me, some of these contests have been nut-busters. (http://www.pbase.com/veronica/retouch). I see the work done by the other members and love to study them.

Hats off to TPaul as well, for providing such interesting and unique Challenges. I think her job is the toughest of all! Thanks TPaul!

Comment

Thanks Veronica! I want to have contests that challenge everyone to improve their skills, but I also don't want people to be afraid to enter them.

Contests are a great way to learn and get pointers from others, no matter your skill level. So show us what you've got, and don't hesitate to provide pointers for those learning new skills!

Comment