• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Lena48

• Lena48
    replied
    Re: Contest Images

Here's one of my husband that looked great in 1984 when it was taken - a little water damage took its toll!! It might be a good contest challenge.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Nasturtium

• Nasturtium
    replied

I wish someone would colorize this image;

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/2445078879/

Leave a comment:

• dentman

• dentman
    replied

Wrinkles? You have got to be kidding. You look amazing.

Leave a comment:

• Sweetlight

• Sweetlight
    replied

Paul,
    I have been away a while. Are you still having trouble finding images. I can send some outtakes if you like. Take a look at my storage site and let me know if you like and if so I'll pick a few and send them to you.

Chris
    www.flickr.com/photos/sweetlight/sets

Leave a comment:

• saby

• saby
    replied

Originally posted by T Paul View Post
    ... will need model and photographer releases for them.

THANKS!
    Hi

In case the photo older than 70yrs it's royalty free at Hungary, anyway these are picts of my family. In other case how can i let You know if i got releases for them?

saby

Leave a comment:

• T Paul

• T Paul
    replied

Keep sumbitting photos and ideas! We are always look for suggestions for future contests. We would really love portraits to work on, but will need model and photographer releases for them.

THANKS!

Leave a comment:

• saby

• saby
    replied

I found some oldies at my GrandMa

saby
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• juggler

• juggler
    replied

I really like Kraellin idea of what kermit and miss piggy's child would look like. That is funny stuff. I can see a pig that hops after flys on frog legs swith a long tongue or a frog with a snout rolling in the mud. The possibilities are endless.

Leave a comment:

• T Paul

• T Paul
    replied

Thanks for all the ideas and suggestions everyone and keep them coming in! I'll run them by Doug!

Leave a comment:

• irshgrlkc

• irshgrlkc
    replied

Here's a really bad photo of me (eek, wrinkles!) that could be used for a contest/challenge. I'm not wearing any makeup so some glamorizing and a background change would probably be a good thing. I have a much bigger file I can give if wanted.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• blue dog

• blue dog
    replied

This 1934 oldie looks like a good foil for a fantasy art treatment and I'd love to see the ideas that would come of it. I tried a yellow brick road treatment but I didn't have the skill to pull off my vision. The only living person is my mother who has given me blanket permission to use her images.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• omnifoto

• omnifoto
    replied
    Restoration chalenge

This is an old end of XIX Century pict, very deteriorated. It needs all kind of adjustments and more.
    here is the tiff
    www.esto.es/reto2.tif

cheers
    Alberto

Leave a comment:

• Pocoroba

• Pocoroba
    replied
    Make the sea come forth from the laptop

Using the four splash images, make the sea blast out of the laptop. Water can be flipped, rotated, warped, duped, cutout (expected) and should overlap his right hand or both. There could also be some overlap of the keyboard area.

I can provide higher resolution images if I'm instructed where to send them. 100kb limit here so...

Anyway, this is a fun compositing project and also quite challenging to pull off believably. I've already executed this image but I shouldn't post that, and allow for individual interpretation, rather than mimicking that. I won't participate in any contest using these images but I believe I should have judging rights. I would post the version I did in the discussion forum after the contest is over - for the curious.
    Attached Files
    Pocoroba
    Last edited by Pocoroba; 08-22-2006, 03:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Littlecoo

• Littlecoo
    replied
    Cruel and Unusual Punishment?

How about this for a restore challenge. A couple of old proofs I had floating around. The first image is the one to be restored, the second image I added as a reference and an aditional source of image information for the first image.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• chrishoggy

• chrishoggy
    replied
    Just thought I'd add these to the collection of possible images for use.
    http://www.sxc.hu/gallery/chrishoggy

Not sure how they could, or would be used as part of a contest. But if they can be used feel free

Leave a comment: