My green entry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My green entry

No real good ideas, so I came up with what I call "You got a problem with this?". Basically just putting a few photos together to make my entry. Please be nice and don't laugh at me.

Ed
    Attached Files

Bravo Ed!! Great concept and compositing. Love it!! Tom

Comment

Ed
      I'm sorry, but I am laughing. The good news is it isn't at you. I love your creative sense of humor. You did it again Ed and made a challenge into something whimsical and fun. And if you wouldn't mind sending me some of that cash....
      DJ

Comment

Sorry, I laughed, too.

Very clever, and fully fits the assignment.
        Learn by teaching
        Take responsibility for learning

Comment

me too, and right out loud.

actually, the first laughs were at myself, because given the previously documented download speed, as the first inch slowly unveiled itself, i thought to myself " whoever she is, she needs to do something about those roots, and soon" my apologies to the lovely redhead of simian persuasion.

what a hoot. thanks ed

Comment

Thanks for all the replies. I had the photo of the orang out this morning, showed my wife saying "You got a problem?". That's what he seemed to be saying. Then it all started coming together, and I remembered Farron's (I think) post describing what "green" could mean. I've been thinking about this one for a couple of days, and with Farron's help I actually had something to submit.

Ed

Comment

looks awfully realistic to me, Ed -- are you sure you didn't just photograph your poker buddy during the game? :p

I'm laughing with the rest -- it's a hoot! Well conceived and well executed.

p.s. Ed, don't play against this guy again -- I THINK he cheats!

Comment

I'm glad I'm not the only silly banana in the bunch I like it.

Comment

Thanks gals. I had a ball working on this one.

Ed

Comment

Ed, Love this one. What a unique idea. Did you take a picture of the cards and money with your digital camera?

Sharon

Comment

Sharon,

Yes I used the digital camera for that. I recently made an adapter for my tripod so that I could photograph small items on the dining room table (couldn't get over the table before). Since this was a prefect opportunity, I used it to shoot the cards. Worked great! I could have scanned them, but wanted to try my new toy. Glad you liked it.

Ed

Comment

heeheeheeheehee.....now sent that cash over here! :p

fun, fun, fun!
                        Farron

Comment

What a great entry Ed, and even better that you got to play with your digital camera! Can’t beat that! I agree with CJ that it looks like the Orangutan cheats at poker though so beware!

-T

Comment

Working...
                          X