• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• fotogen
    How do I get this effect?
    by fotogen
    How do you create the red circles that are filling the empty space in the image attached. I am looking for these sorts of effects for some of my own beauty images. Are there any Photoshop plug-ins I can purchase? If not, how would I go about doing these red circles? Please notice they are not perfect...
    12-03-2013, 02:33 PM
  • dvbear
    (Big Sean - Do It) Red and Blue Effect
    by dvbear
    I know this is a photography/photoshop forum and that this question may be out of place but I was hoping that the fine line between video and photos could be crossed and someone might be able to chime in.

I'm trying to achieve an effect I saw in the music video "Big Sean - Do It...
    12-21-2011, 01:13 AM
  • crumpasaurus
    Creating a "vintage head vase" effect.
    by crumpasaurus
    Hello Everyone - I've used these forums for a while and gathered a lot of help and information from the archives but this will be my first actual post. Woohoo!

I am working on a project where we are creating a "vintage head vase" (like these http://www.antiqueheadvases.com...
    04-08-2010, 11:28 AM
  • HelloPiccadilly
    effect of projector's beam of light))
    by HelloPiccadilly
    Hello everyone!
    I really have problems with some kind of manipulation..(to create effect from nothing)

Here is smtng what I mean, but really just to show the concept:
    http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/82957bd2e3.jpg

here is image to play with:
    03-24-2009, 01:58 PM
  • eclectic1
    Shadow on half of the body
    by eclectic1
    Hello, this is my first time posting to this site. I have a friend who took a photograph of someone but half of the person body is dark and the other is light. When I tried to fix the face it started looking distorted. Can anyone tell me how I can even out the color so it looks natural or is it impossible...
    02-01-2005, 12:10 PM
Working...
X