Glow bottle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glow bottle

(1) Created new layer and filled with black, added lens flare at 150 setting.
    (2) Masked bottle and moved it over black/flare layer and transformed to fit.
    (3) changed blend mode to exclusion.
    (4) Made background active and decreased size of lens flare and increased brightness with levels until it looked right.
    (5) Added new layer, filled with clouds, added layer mask and painted with airbrush to allow glow to show thru. Then changed blend mode to exclusion and flattened.
    Lots of fun! Tom

Wow! I think I could read a book by that! Great job.

Ed

Comment

Very cool. Looks kind of mystical, like out of Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings.
      Learn by teaching
      Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Tom!!! WOW!!! You have out done yourself on this one. It could be the cover of a good fantasy book like "The Talisman" or something. Well maybe something else since Stephen King already claimed that title. But anyway, it is really neat. I keep staring at it. You can take a bow for this one.
        DJ

Comment

That's really pretty. Like turquoise fire.

Comment

Tom, I love the soft blue glow. I also agree with the rest that it’s hard to take your eyes off it. Nicely done and very striking. Now I must go as the image is beckoning me

-T

Comment

Working...
            X