No announcement yet.

Make it an ad

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• T Paul
    Creative Online Department Store Ad
    by T Paul
    Believe the site is a Dutch department store ad (flash)...just wait a few seconds for the products to start moving.

http://producten.hema.nl/
    05-27-2009, 11:13 AM
  • darksied
    Fendi Creative Challenge
    by darksied
    I shot this photo about 2 years ago in NYC and have just started to redo my Digital Portfolio and used this photo as the basis for a creative collage as part of that portfolio. I thought i would be nice to see what else could be done with it.

Below You will find the original and my creative...
    04-21-2007, 01:41 AM
  • Swampy
    Creative Interpretations - Wrigley Field
    by Swampy
    Photo Credit: D-Bags

Here's a challenge for you. Can you paint this using minimal filters and add a hand sketched/wash look?

I used 1 filter... Pixelate/Crystalize to push pixels around. I did use a line art layer (fair game for this challenge) and PST.

10-02-2008, 07:07 AM
  • faraonul33
    I need creative logo ideas!
    by faraonul33
    I know that this is not the best place, but I'll give it a try because I love this forum and I know that you could help me with this issue. I've made this logo for my agency and I feel that something is still missing. My strategy is to take this name (concept) from the industry of environment protection,...
    11-02-2007, 04:15 PM
  • mellyrose
    Creative challenge!
    by mellyrose
    I just finished retouching this image. I figured there's so much personality going on in the photo, it would be cool to post it on the boards to see what kind of ideas people would have as far as scenarios to place her in. This could get interesting!

I just don't think the white background...
    04-15-2007, 04:37 PM
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make it an ad

Okay, the "Challenge" here is to make this photo a full page ad that may appear in a travel magazine. Pump up the colors? Add a hotel logo? View of the rooms or other accommodations/amenities. Write the romance copy, come up with a tag line. You are the Madison Avenue creative department on this one.

Since I have to do this kind of thing every day, I'd love to see what the creative minds around here might come up with.
    Attached Files

Spray for sale
    Attached Files

Comment

LOL, Oltenius! Perhaps your ad is for a ladies magazine?

Comment

Indeed, for a funny ladies magazine

Comment

I had to take a crack at it :-)
          I wasn't excited about keeping the feet...
          I had a hard time with the shadows... couldn't get ( regardless what I did...) the correct perspective...

But here it is.

Originally posted by Swampy
          Okay, the "Challenge" here is to make this photo a full page ad that may appear in a travel magazine. Pump up the colors? Add a hotel logo? View of the rooms or other accommodations/amenities. Write the romance copy, come up with a tag line. You are the Madison Avenue creative department on this one.

Since I have to do this kind of thing every day, I'd love to see what the creative minds around here might come up with.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Frank Lopes; 06-02-2006, 07:28 PM.

Comment

It's gorgeous, Frank!
            Where can I book?

Comment

Thanks!!!

http://www.azores.com

Originally posted by RokcetScientist
              It's gorgeous, Frank!
              Where can I book?

Comment

Frank, Absolutly Wonderful! The shadows are perfect and the lens flare just the right touch. The Azore Convention and Visitor's Bureau would buy it in a heart beat!

Klassy... great idea. But I have a need to know, do "real" men have pedicures?

Comment

Sometimes the muse doesn't say a word...other times, never shuts up...
                  Here is another one...

Originally posted by Swampy
                  Frank, Absolutly Wonderful! The shadows are perfect and the lens flare just the right touch. The Azore Convention and Visitor's Bureau would buy it in a heart beat!

Klassy... great idea. But I have a need to know, do "real" men have pedicures?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Love it Frank!

Syd
                    Attached Files

Comment

Another good one Frank!

Syd..I like it. Even a bogus web page!

Comment

Another... my travel post-card.

Comment

The latest fad sweeping the globe!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Nice touch on the leg :-)

Originally posted by NancyJ
                            The latest fad sweeping the globe!

Comment

Oltenius, good compositing! Especially like the hand in the sand.

Nancy, I'd love to explore your technique for fixing the skin tones on the legs! Care to share?

Comment

Working...
                              X