What had I lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What had I lost

Is it too late? I to was moved by the disaster of 911. I made a whole gallery for a tribute, I thought at the time that I must be the first of the few who would do this. Boy was I wrong. Being very visual, I started it that day, and it was difficult to gather pictures and info with the tears streaming down day and night, but I hung in there, because, after all, what had I lost, I knew no one in New York, or in that terrible building, now smashed to smithereens. What had I lost, except another piece of my heart and soul, just like before, when Jack went or Bobby, or Martin, or John, or Janis, cept this time bigger, worse, too awful to discribe, something that would never go away, would change us all for the rest of our lives.
    Greg
    Attached Files

Very powerful image Greg! Certainly it's not too late! Like you say, 9/11 changed us all for the rest of our lives. I think we all experienced working on our images in this gallery through tears. Thanks for sharing your image with us.

Jeanie

Comment

Greg,

What a tribute to 9-11! The eagle still flies. I think we've all put our feelings into our images, and it shows. Even your text above still comes from the heart.

Ed

Comment

Greg,
        There is no limit to any challenge and I'm glad because we would have missed out on your fantastic tribute. Wow. That is really a powerful image. Great job Greg.
        DJ

Comment

Thank you all.

Comment

powerfull ... and also like your new avatar ... wondered at times about the other...

Comment

Greg, is that you?? Major improvement from the Black Shiek.
              DJ

Comment

No, that's my brother Frank, the dumb one.
                That was taken in Puget Sound on one of the San Juan islands. Did a couple of boating trips up there, beautiful place with Orcas.

Comment

Ron: Just had to reach a certain comfort level.
                  greg

Comment

Ok well tried blowing up this new one... not enough info.. but post a larger one of the same here... and I'll put a little life in ya !

Comment

Even the full sized is small because it was cropped from a large pic, but here.
                      Attached Files

Comment

ok got it.... will make you a nice one,,, doubt if I finish tonite tho... but maybe ... any requests ?

Comment

a big Ceegar maybe.

Comment

bad for ya! was talking animation

Comment

Greg,

What a powerful tribute to 9-11. I love the eagle and how it is soaring beyond the tragic events of that fateful day. Nicely done. Also I really like the new avatar...the other was a bit too shady.

-T

Comment

widgetinstance 175 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X