• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• DJ Dubovsky
    Too much media coverage since 9-11?
    by DJ Dubovsky
    Just curious, but since the disaster of September 11, has all the media coverage helped you be more informed or is it giving you too much news and scaring the heck out of you? I know I am still eager to know what's going on but sometimes there is so much news going on that it gets a bit over whelming....
    10-15-2001, 11:59 AM
  • Dizzy Art
    A "Sappy" Post
    by Dizzy Art
    http://www.pbase.com/image/11991617.jpg

I recently posted this on another forum. Due to recent events it seemed appropriate to put it here in the "Salon"area-

Not long after September 11th, my family visited Arlington National Cemetery. Unexpectedly, I was moved...
    02-03-2003, 12:00 AM
  • G. Couch
    9/11 and the media
    by G. Couch
    Ok. This may start a heated discussion but as BigAl says, it's been rather quiet in here lately.

I had a lively discussion tonight with a few people, about whether or not the media (American media in this case) is over saturating people with September 11th coverage. Has it come to the...
    03-11-2002, 01:55 AM
  • Ed_L
    What's wrong with the U.S.?
    by Ed_L
    Are we different from other countries (probably not)? Is it the changing of times? We've had a lot of political corruption in our area. The last few days, the local paper has been running a story about a cop, who had over 20 years on the force, alledgedly supplying drugs to the county auditor (also...
    07-03-2002, 09:59 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Gallery weirdness
    by Doug Nelson
    For reasons unknown (yet) our Gallery has started refusing uploads. You can still comment on existing images (and please do).

I'm getting really discouraged with our current webhosting company, but we're stuck with them until August (paid a year in advance, stupid me). They're nice folks,...
    04-21-2002, 04:05 AM
Working...
X