Indivisible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indivisible

Like probably everyone who does graphics, I also had to express the unexpressable with a picture of my heart on that day. My website has a larger version with more detail.

What really meant a lot to me was that the son of a New York Firefighter who does graphics saw this and asked for a copy. I sent him a PDF and he said that he made a poster for his Dad and that it cheered him up in a time of great depression for him. That's what it's all about.
    Attached Files

That is really awesome. Truly thought provoking imagery. It was a beautiful tribute to that young mans father. Thank you for sharing that with us.

If anything good could be said to have come out of that days events, this area of the forum is one of them. What absolute creative genius was demonstrated in these works of art. I guess that proves that the best art comes from deep passion in ones heart.
    DJ

Comment

good one ...

Comment

Forgot to reply earlier... I saw this when I went to your website (before you posted it here) and was really moved by this image. I just love how you've blended everything together. Very powerful!
        Jeanie

Comment

Blacknight,

I can see why the son of the NY fire fighter wanted a copy. Truly a powerful image.

-T

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• SteveB2005
            Magic and Retouching, A "Secret" Art
            by SteveB2005
            As I love to watch magic specials on tv, especially Criss Angel, David Blaine's street magic, illusionist David Copperfield, the Brazilian one armed card master, I almost feel that some of the really high end retouchers like Pascal, Amy Dresser keep their "tricks" to themselves the same way...
            09-17-2007, 06:20 PM
          • KenB
            Powerful Images
            by KenB
            I'm quite sure most everyone here understands how powerful an image can be. I thought it might be interesting to know about images anyone has seen that truly touched them, changed their mind about an issue, made them cry, made them laugh.. etc.
            Mine is attached, this one completley changed my...
            09-16-2002, 08:37 PM
          • Trimoon
            Story Time
            by Trimoon
            In the past, I have mentioned how my monopod has been useful in more ways than normal. The incident with the alligator comes to mind.

Today I was out at Rodman Dam photographing the flora and fauna and anything else that would sit still long enough. I got this beautiful, beautiful...
            11-11-2002, 06:22 PM
          • winwintoo
            Any inventors out there?
            by winwintoo
            I have invented something. It's almost too simple, but I know that if someone manufactures it, they will make a nice bit of cash. Of course I want the cash for myself.

Has anyone here tried or succeeded in protecting rights to a simple invention that would sell cheaply, but have wide...
            02-23-2004, 06:46 PM
          • palms
            Evel Knievel
            by palms
            Just read this morning of the sad passing of the stunt man,
            Whether you liked him and his stunts or not the man had some courage, and many times i have sat with my dad watching his various attempts, willing him to achieve his aim. He was a character, of which there seem very few left in this...
            12-01-2007, 04:07 AM
          Working...
          X