• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• SteveB2005
    Magic and Retouching, A "Secret" Art
    by SteveB2005
    As I love to watch magic specials on tv, especially Criss Angel, David Blaine's street magic, illusionist David Copperfield, the Brazilian one armed card master, I almost feel that some of the really high end retouchers like Pascal, Amy Dresser keep their "tricks" to themselves the same way...
    09-17-2007, 05:20 PM
  • KenB
    Powerful Images
    by KenB
    I'm quite sure most everyone here understands how powerful an image can be. I thought it might be interesting to know about images anyone has seen that truly touched them, changed their mind about an issue, made them cry, made them laugh.. etc.
    Mine is attached, this one completley changed my...
    09-16-2002, 07:37 PM
  • Trimoon
    Story Time
    by Trimoon
    In the past, I have mentioned how my monopod has been useful in more ways than normal. The incident with the alligator comes to mind.

Today I was out at Rodman Dam photographing the flora and fauna and anything else that would sit still long enough. I got this beautiful, beautiful...
    11-11-2002, 05:22 PM
  • winwintoo
    Any inventors out there?
    by winwintoo
    I have invented something. It's almost too simple, but I know that if someone manufactures it, they will make a nice bit of cash. Of course I want the cash for myself.

Has anyone here tried or succeeded in protecting rights to a simple invention that would sell cheaply, but have wide...
    02-23-2004, 05:46 PM
  • palms
    Evel Knievel
    by palms
    Just read this morning of the sad passing of the stunt man,
    Whether you liked him and his stunts or not the man had some courage, and many times i have sat with my dad watching his various attempts, willing him to achieve his aim. He was a character, of which there seem very few left in this...
    12-01-2007, 03:07 AM
Working...
X