No announcement yet.

Challenge: Googlography

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• T Paul
    Photorealism Challenge: Toothbrush
    by T Paul
    In this challenge you can use photos for reference, but none can be used for the actual image. You must create the image from scratch. Be sure to include your steps, as this will be a great way to pick up some new techniques.

Challenge:
    Create a photorealistic toothbrush. If you...
    08-22-2004, 06:59 PM
  • T Paul
    Challenge: Odd Combinations
    by T Paul
    For this challenge you are to take an ordindary object and change it into a material that typically wouldn't be used to make the object. For instance a hammer made out of glass. Or a coffee cup covered in fur (talk about hairballs...)

Attach your file to your first post (no URLs, please)....
    09-03-2007, 11:41 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    Challenge: Forced Perspective
    by Doug Nelson
    This thread gave me the idea for this.

Take a photo and change the perspective of all or parts so that anyone looking at it will know it's just "wrong". Post as attachments here.
    07-26-2007, 11:58 AM
  • RobertAsh
    Where are the Challenge threads?
    by RobertAsh
    Hi,

I've been trying in vain to find the original for the Amber challenge thread. Here is one retouch done there that I like:

Unfortunately there are so many entries to this challenge that I've scrolled through...
    04-15-2012, 08:36 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Challenge: Duckzilla
    by Doug Nelson
    Just a few hours after spending some time researching the history of Godzilla movies on Wikipedia (don't ask) I see this:

http://www.florentijnhofman.nl

Never one to ignore a glaringly significant coincidence, I immediately thought of what other trouble we could get Duckzilla...
    07-17-2007, 05:07 PM
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Working...
X