No announcement yet.

Reflection Challenge

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• T Paul
    Shiny Challenge
    by T Paul
    The theme of this Gallery Challenge is "shiny". That's it. No pictures to work from, just an idea.

When you've got your entry, start a thread with either your name or the title of your work. Attach your file to your first post (no URLs, please). We all will still expect excellent...
    10-03-2002, 10:55 AM
  • T Paul
    Cold Theme
    by T Paul
    Well it’s getter rather nippy and I thought this gallery challenge should have something to do with the cold. So for this challenge think icy, frosty or frozen.

Take a photo and use your manipulation skills, actions, filters and so forth to add a touch of cold to it!
    12-08-2002, 12:31 PM
  • T Paul
    Motion
    by T Paul
    noun 1 action, activity, agitation, change, commotion, development, evolution, move, movement, progress, rise and fall, shift, stir, stirring, travel, traveling, trend.

The theme of this Gallery Challenge is "MOTION". That's it. No pictures to work from, just an idea. ...
    10-25-2002, 10:07 AM
  • T Paul
    Theme Challenge - Peace
    by T Paul
    In light of recent events and the upcoming season, the theme for this challenge will be “peace”.

When you've got your entry, attach your file (no URLs, please). We all will still expect some descriptions of how you did it, and you can also include your thoughts about where...
    11-24-2003, 02:48 PM
  • T Paul
    Dream
    by T Paul
    Everyone has bizarre dreams. Do you dream in black and white, in some color, or lots of color? I thought for this challenge you could go through your photos and create one to look like a dream. It could be bizarre colors, distorted images, or oddly placed images, but no walking through high school naked...
    01-25-2003, 11:33 AM
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reflection Challenge

The theme of this Gallery Challenge is "reflection". That's it. No pictures to work from, just an idea.

When you've got your entry, start a thread with either your name or the title of your work. Attach your file to your first post (no URLs, please). We all will still expect excellent descriptions of how you did it, and you can also include your thoughts about where the idea came from, your creative process, etc.

As always, this Challenge doesn't expire, ever. Even when new ones are posted we still want to see your entry for this one.

-T

Alice Reflection

I did this one some time ago, combination of 3 images, back view, front view and window.

Merged together using layers and layer masks.

Christine
    Attached Files

Comment

I'm not sure whether this qualifies for this forum.

But it is based on my self rejected entry for the November competition.

I used the original background, then selected various circles of the background - copied and pasted the same to new layers.

Then I used the lens correction filter to distort the new layers.
      I flattened the image then used the Flood filter for the foreground.

Steve
      Attached Files

Comment

Re: Reflection Challenge

So Cool this is nice very nice..

Comment

Evening All,

This is my play on reflections. I took the pic in Canada while on vacation. This is a special time of day for me.
          I replaced the fast river in the foreground with a reflection of the trees and sky.
          Used dry brush and levels to lighten image. That's it.
          Thanks for the play it's such great fun.

On Air... I can't view your image.
          XARAN I love your image there's something special about children.
          Shalford Your image is really beautiful
          Attached Files

Comment

While in Egypt in 2004 I noticed this reflection in a tour bus rear window. It reminded me of a scene from the old movie Midnight Cowboy with Jon Voight, where palm trees were reflected in the bus window as they got to Florida.
            Attached Files

Comment

Made from a 3D models.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by MiningArt; 09-04-2009, 07:45 PM. Reason: gave it another try

Comment

Working...
              X