• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• T Paul
    T Paul Entry
    by T Paul
    Okay for the “Translucency challenge” I walked around the house trying to find a translucent object to take a picture of. I played with smoked glass, my scanner’s dust cover and a frosted picture frame, but I just wasn’t coming up with any ideas from these items. Then I came across some bubble-wrap....
    09-06-2001, 10:19 PM
  • Blacknight
    Blacknight
    by Blacknight
    Clouds filter, then difference clouds a few times. I started with red and blue foreground and background, but changed with Hue/Sat, so I don't think it matters much. Copied the background and distorted with the wave filter set to square. blend mode to color, then played with Hue/Sat on both layers Ran...
    01-25-2003, 09:22 PM
  • nichiv
    HELP!!! I'm stuck on this one.....
    by nichiv
    [FONT=Fixedsys] Hello to all out there!!! I am new to the forum, but have been reading within it for a while - you guys have done some great work and certianly have alot of knowledge which I need to learn from!!! I am fairly new to restoring pics and I have two shots I am kinda stuck on. The first being...
    03-11-2006, 06:33 PM
  • Blacknight
    Poppy
    by Blacknight
    A closeup of a poppy. Have fun!...
    05-10-2003, 02:19 PM
  • YorkieMominFL
    Blackeyed Susan and Green Lynx Spider.....
    by YorkieMominFL
    This is a photo that I took back in 2004 when I was first experimenting with my new Fuji S7000 and macro shots. In the second one I sharpened it a bit more. Does that look any better?

Thanks, Pam...
    10-11-2008, 08:21 PM
Working...
X