Humming Bird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humming Bird

Here's my submission. This motion was almost too much, still took some sharpening to bring it out.
    Attached Files

The hummingbird is a great symbol of motion, those little guys never stop! It amazes me that the can stop on a dime in the air, hover there perfectly still except for the beating of their wings, and then just dart off at a blink of an eye.

~T

Comment

Thanks T Paul. One observation about this challenge is that it is very difficult to find. I found this challenge from the "Home" page and that is the only way I have found to get to it. All the other Challenge links do include a link to this challenge. Maybe I am not looking in the right place?

Comment

I'm with kevin... hard link to find... had forgotten it several times.. thought it was just me..
        RonDon

Comment

Gallery Challenge #9 - Motion

I think your posts belong over there (above link). Maybe if T Paul moves them over, the thread will be easier to find?

Comment

The posts are in the correct place, but I agree these challenges tend to get overlooked, because you have to go to the gallery forum to find them...not to be confused with the gallery which is completely different

I'll talk to Doug and see if it is possible to place a link to all the various challenges on this great web site from the CHALLENGES page.

Cheers

~T

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• T Paul
              Finding Challenges' Starting Images
              by T Paul
              The gallery can be a bit confusing at first.

From the gallery click the home button and the challenges links should show up. You can also access the challenges from the main page navigation menu by clicking on challenges.

Once you get to the challenges' menu just select...
              08-11-2003, 10:40 AM
            • Blacknight
              Challenges gone?
              by Blacknight
              I wanted to double-check on a challenge (#31 in Manipulation) only to find that I get a screen full of errors and then nothing is available for that challenge. Is it broke?
              05-05-2003, 08:45 PM
            • Wookie
              Very old photo Restoration help
              by Wookie
              Hi you all,

I'm Wookie and I'm somewhere between a noob and a intermediate user of Photoshop, but learning all the time.

I posted a challenge on Photoshop Techniques.com and I was advised to bring the challenge here, so here it is.

How do I fix up this photo?...
              12-02-2003, 03:07 AM
            • freelancer
              Challenge 17 colorizing
              by freelancer
              I finished it, thanks.
              06-10-2004, 04:23 AM
            • pierresplace
              Posting Challenge comments
              by pierresplace
              Hi,
              I can't seem to find where I go to post a comment on completed restoration challenges. Thank you.
              ...pierresplace...
              11-09-2006, 06:53 PM
            Working...
            X