Cold Theme - Blacknight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold Theme - Blacknight

Last winter from my front porch. Adjusted with hue/sat for more blue. New layer with 20 pixel border stroke. The old standby for icicles - flip the layer 90° clockwise, do a wind blast filter (from the right) about three times, re-rotate back to original and diffuse/normal. I also ran hue/sat colorize on it to blend it more with the picture color.

Brrrrr! I need some hot chocolate now!

Attached Files

First entry in this gallery challenge!
    Excellent work Phil, that's pretty much what it looks like when I look out my window in mid january

- David

Comment

Does make you want to grab a warm blanket. You got the cold frosty feel to this one for sure. Excellent job. My favorite part was the icicles. They look real.
      DJ

Comment

Now that’s a frosty image! Congratulations on being the first entry and a nicely done one at that. I agree with DJ, the icicles are my favorite part too. They make a nice wintry photo edge.

~T

Comment

Now that's a chilling image. Nice work.

Comment

Gary,

I moved your image to it's own thread in the Gallery Challenge #10 forum, so everyone can comment on it separately there.

You can view it directly by going here

Cheers,

~T

Last edited by T Paul; 12-09-2002, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

That is one cold looking yard Blackknight. Glad I'm in NY (sometimes)
                Debbie

Comment

Working...
                X