Dream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream

Everyone has bizarre dreams. Do you dream in black and white, in some color, or lots of color? I thought for this challenge you could go through your photos and create one to look like a dream. It could be bizarre colors, distorted images, or oddly placed images, but no walking through high school naked dreams please (grin). This will be a fun exercise and a great way to brush up on your manipulation skills and perhaps experiment with filters and layer modes.

If you don’t have a photo of your own to work with you can always grab one from the various challenges on this site.

When you've got your entry, start a thread with either your name or the title of your work. Attach your file to your first post (no URLs, please). We all will still expect some descriptions of how you did it, and you can also include your thoughts about where the idea came from, your creative process, etc.

As always, this Challenge doesn't expire, ever.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Sally
    Histograms
    by Sally
    Histograms.

Why does the histogram change on a photo posted to this site?

Is it to prevent the photo being used commercially?

That would be a good reason.

Here is an example of one posted by me and below it, the same image down loaded
    01-03-2002, 07:36 PM
  • DannyRaphael
    Creative challenge 001: Pamela in BW
    by DannyRaphael
    As a result of a brilliant suggestion I just got, the CHALLENGE on this one is to use your BEST and most creative techniques to convert this one to any type of grayscale (aka: "black and white") you like.

You don't need to apply filters or plugins, but you may, as long as the...
    02-07-2005, 03:17 PM
  • Blacknight
    Challenges gone?
    by Blacknight
    I wanted to double-check on a challenge (#31 in Manipulation) only to find that I get a screen full of errors and then nothing is available for that challenge. Is it broke?
    05-05-2003, 09:45 PM
  • DannyRaphael
    WELCOME to "Tell, Show and Try-it"
    by DannyRaphael

LOOKING FOR THE old self-service MEMBER POSTED MINI-CHALLENGE forum? See Q-A at the bottom of this post.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this is your first time to the Tell, Show and Try-it forum, WEL...
    07-01-2003, 03:47 AM
  • amica999
    A challenge for you to play with
    by amica999
    Took this this afternoon under lousy conditions - as you can see - to get his face only treats have helped a little :-) Have fun...
    05-08-2010, 07:21 PM
Working...
X