Paranoia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paranoia

I did this work about a year ago just for the heck of it. All I can say is that it had about 20-25 layers using loads of layer masks to hide or reveal only certain portions of each layer. I extensively used layer blending modes as well to help create some of the effect. A few layers were blurred to varying degrees.
    This image contains about 7 different photos of mine.

Roy
    Attached Files

Double vision, out of focus, texture, borders, depth, feeling…so many great things to explore. Truly an interesting image. I love the sense of depth you created with the text. I also like how the cross hairs gain your eyes attention and then allows them to explore the image only to be pulled back to the cross hairs to start all over again. Well done!

Of course looking at this image makes me think I need glasses, but then again perhaps I am just being paranoid.

~T

Comment

Don't worry, you're not really being watched.

Or are you????

Comment

I love the natural colours that you have used in this image. They draw you into the image and then you notice the eyes. Is nature really watching you?

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• nitamac
          Multi-layered image alters when flattened
          by nitamac
          Never had this happen to me before. 9 different adjustment layers. Nothing unusual in that. When I flatten the image it becomes dark and uninteresting. No idea what can be the cause.

Any ideas?
          11-30-2008, 09:19 PM
        • DannyRaphael
          Reproducing a result, aka: How did I DO "That"?
          by DannyRaphael
          As I was exploring "Photo-Based Art" methods, every once in awhile I'd come up with a result I actually LIKED.

Too often though, en route to visual success, I'd lose track of (or completely neglect) recording steps taken, filters applied, what sequence, what settings, etc. --...
          06-05-2002, 01:36 PM
        • roger_ele
          The paradigm of visible
          by roger_ele
          I have just discovered what I am sure many know - I am afraid that I took Photoshop literally - with the clone stamp tool, the check box selection: Use all layers, does not mean use all layers (funny thing, words and there meanings), it means Use VISIBLE layers. I had just taken their word for it and...
          11-28-2002, 11:50 PM
        • gpeisach
          create and use of multiple layers in photoshop
          by gpeisach
          HI there

I've been browsing the challenges section and noticed that many of you use "multiple layer technique".
          I'm a newcomer to the Photoshop world - could someone please explain what this technique is and how to use it? (or point me to a tutorial on this)/
          06-03-2004, 09:21 AM
        • DannyRaphael
          PHOTO ART: Mini-challenge #136 – Kid in a Cowboy Hat
          by DannyRaphael
          FIRST MINI-CHALLENGE -or- NEW TO PHOTO-ART?

New guidelines (subject to fine tuning):
          * For each mini-challenge, post up to two (2) interpretations with attached images of your interpretation(s). ## SEE BELOW.

* For each include enough step-by-step detail to give...
          06-26-2003, 09:31 PM
        Working...
        X