Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream1

Love what I have seen!

I am new to the site (last 2 weeks) and just registered. I have done several of the challenges and am still getting familiar with how this site works. Thought it was time to submit something --- and this was such a nice subject. As posted --- Just when you thought all was going GREAT --- as with most dreams
    Attached Files

Very interesting dream or should I say nightmare. I see that the dreaded JAWS is present. Da-Dun, Da-Dun...okay I am humming the ‘Jaws’ music" now. The oval tunnel/window is intriguing. Almost like looking through someone's eye. Well done and welcome to RetouchPro!

~T

Comment

T - is that YOU? Did your butterfly fly away?

Comment

Yes my butterfly temporarily flew away.

~T

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• G. Couch
          Been busy....
          by G. Couch
          A few months back I posted in one of the "website" threads about the site I was working on and a few people wanted me to post it when I got done...so here it is!

My brother started a poetry e-zine early this year and wanted me to do the design and act as the "art editor"....I...
          10-07-2002, 10:52 PM
        • Cole13
          New to the Site from Nashville
          by Cole13
          New to RetouchPro. Absolutely love and appreciate all the great information here. As I'm looking around I just wanted to give a hello from Nashville. Looking forward to digging in deeper.

Cheers,
          Josh
          07-26-2009, 09:43 AM
        • chiquitita
          Doug: no spyware
          by chiquitita
          I am not talking about popups from spyware - I am talking about the norton popups that continually tell me I have the firewall disabled - I disable it to view this site - Norton pops up and has a check box to disable duplicate popups but it doesn't work for me and so it pops up over and over. The point...
          09-05-2005, 02:45 AM
        • waffeliron
          This is my site......
          by waffeliron
          http://www.mattwalford.co.uk

This is my photography site, all the retouching is also done by me.... it really needs updating as I have lots of pretty new things and there is a little bit of crap on there but I thought I'd see what you all think.

I'm also aware that there...
          08-02-2008, 05:35 AM
        • lee_the_flea
          Nice to be here !!
          by lee_the_flea
          Hello all, I just wanted to say hello. My name is Lee-Ann and I am from Cape Town, South Africa. I am a photo retoucher and have been for years, mostly advertising and model retouching. I loooove the difficult ones so when I am not working and you have a challenge for me, dont be afraid to ask. Right...
          03-03-2008, 07:10 AM
        Working...
        X