Eye Sea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye Sea

MysticSPC action, duplicated and inverted and set to difference mode. Clouds filter, a picture of an eye, and lots of blend modes.
    Attached Files

Yes, I do believe there is an eye in there under all those layers. Cool textures and bold colors. Nicely done.

~T

Comment

The eye is great in this image a great ballance between fore and background without loosing the detail. I love the fact you can wander around in this image but always return to the eye

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• alreese83
        eye for a eye
        by alreese83
        I am retouching a wedding photograph where the bride's left eye is closed. It closed because she had stroke, so I cannot grab an eye from a similar image. To have an open left eye all I would have to do is --- copy, paste, and warp / distort the duplicate eye to place it in the right socket, and bam...
        08-01-2015, 07:35 PM
      • gho64
        Eye Enhancement or Replacement
        by gho64
        Hi,

Sometime ago there was a detailed tutorial on how to Replace The Practically Closed Left Eye with The Open Right Eye.

I have conducted several searches and cannot locate that or a similar tutorial.

Any suggestions on how to:

1.....Open...
        01-29-2010, 10:16 AM
      • Roymac
        Night Terror
        by Roymac
        Sweet dreams....
        02-02-2003, 09:46 PM
      • Justin Goode
        VISION--Right Eye vs. Left Eye
        by Justin Goode
        Before I start, I know that I'm BRAND NEW. Regardless, this is a topic that is EXTREMELY serious for all of us around here. I'm only 23 (24 in one month...July 30th) and I have always had 20-20 vision since I was a baby, according to the eye doctor. But even though I go to the eye doctor once a...
        06-07-2006, 12:58 AM
      • lolli
        how to widen or open eye
        by lolli
        Hi I have cs3 and can't figure out how to widen or open eye. Any help would be appreciated. Pat
        01-16-2009, 12:52 PM
      Working...
      X