Flight to Phoenix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flight to Phoenix

Been working on this since I found this site, not sure I remember all the steps or correct order but heres a "best guess". PS-Selected Hawk, cut to clipboard, new layer-solarize, poster edges, adjust color balance/hue & saturation.Pasted back hawk and saved. Photo Impact- select center area, paint red, then effects- twirl. Back to PS- added Bridge, lighting effects-spotlight, Darkened edges and adjusted hue/sat. Back to PhotoImpact and added Frame. Hope thats all of it, next time I'll remember to write down what I did and the settings I used.
    Attached Files

Very vivid strong image. Powerful to say the least.

Comment

PhotoShop has some great filters to experiment with and it looks like you have been testing a lot of them! The poster edges and the sharp beveling gives the image a very “strong” feel to it. Nicely done.

~T

Comment

Nice image. The colors pop out, very vivid.

DW

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Marnie
          Dreamy
          by Marnie
          I really like the concept of this challenge.
          I've attached my artistic rendition of a dream below.
          Here's how I did it

In Photoshop 7
          Started out with a snap shot of myself pretending to hold up a cable on the Golden Gate bridge
          Silhouetted myself using the...
          05-05-2003, 04:26 PM
        • Peeper
          Need help with a sun faded picture
          by Peeper
          I definitely got in over my head when I offered to do this for my mother in law. I'm hoping someone out there can help me. This picture is 27 years old and it has been discolored by the sun. It has a yellow cast over it, and the color is almost non existent.

I've worked with restoring...
          08-12-2003, 05:07 PM
        • hawkaye
          Photo Manipulation - 3 images compiled into one
          by hawkaye
          Ok, here's an image I did with a two-fold purpose. First, was done for mothers day, second, was done for a class assignment. Got to love it when you can accomplish two things with one work.
          Basically 3 diff. photos, compiled into one image. Only software used is Photoshop 5.5..... Scans were...
          10-01-2001, 09:25 PM
        • biskit27
          help with colors//contrast?
          by biskit27
          I'm wondering about how to edit colors so that they really pop. A lot of Lachapelles photos have that sort of effect, and ive been trying to figure out how to create colors like that, for example:

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...een/colors.jpg
          http://i35.photob...
          06-03-2006, 01:07 AM
        • Luchia
          Angel
          by Luchia
          Here is photo of my little girl , it was made at school last Christmas..
          I think this is sooo awful
          I would like to do with it some thing. What is possibilities...
          08-07-2006, 12:15 PM
        Working...
        X