Charity Kilgore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charity Kilgore

So..THis is my first time at the gallery challenge.. Hopefully I did well.

I thought I would translate Dream literally. This is fairly self explanitory.. things that haunt my dreams....

Basicall I grabbed about 12 images from Freefoto.com and blended them together. Added the film grain filter to the sheep/flowers.. and the fresco filter to the rest of it.
    Attached Files

Charityk....very much of the time and on our minds. I like you put the lamb in the forfront. It is hope. Nice job!

Jean

Comment

Thanks A Lot!

Unfortunatly I don't think symbolically.. It's hard for me to find the symbolism in a stop sign.. Originally the lamb was quite literal in the "counting sheep".. sense.. but I like your take on in it so much more!

Thanks for your kind words.

Comment

Interesting --- this image has a lot to say --- so many images and words go through our mind when we sleep. I think you have captured that.

Comment

I think you have captured the dream theme very well and may have even slipped in an unconscious theme to your dream. You have a peaceful theme bright and clear and up front represented by the lamb and then the concerns of the times hovering in the shadows. Nicely done!

~T

Comment

I love how everything fits and yet doesn't. Just like my dreams I can never figure them out. GREAT WORK.

Comment

I think you did very well. I too see symbolism of peace and the condition of the world. very good.

Comment

Working...
              X