• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Craig Walters
    Filter Forge Gallery
    by Craig Walters
    patricia asked me to start a thread for images rendered using the new Filter Forge program. i hope this is the right spot for this. if not, could a moderator please move it. please bear in mind there is already a thread for discussion about filter forge in the 'software' forum. so, this is for pictures/images...
    06-13-2006, 03:57 PM
    What had I lost
    by Guest
    Is it too late? I to was moved by the disaster of 911. I made a whole gallery for a tribute, I thought at the time that I must be the first of the few who would do this. Boy was I wrong. Being very visual, I started it that day, and it was difficult to gather pictures and info with the tears streaming...
    06-02-2002, 02:40 PM
  • OhThatGirl2001
    How about a montage Mini Challenge?
    by OhThatGirl2001
    I was admiring a post by creativo and thought - wouldn't it be great if we had a mini challenge with 3 or 4 images where we would combine them and make a montage. We would learn all kinds of techniques. What do you say????

Lisa
    11-09-2002, 03:43 PM
  • Ed_L
    Gardening?
    by Ed_L
    Yessir, spring's on the way. My wife started some flower seeds in the basement this morning, and about an hour ago we received a seed order from R. H. Shumway's. We ordered some hard to find seeds from them that we couldn't find in other places. They threw in 5 experimental packs of seeds labeled "early...
    02-22-2002, 01:05 PM
  • clare
    Gallery - visits /comments?
    by clare
    Okay this is I hope going to be interesting. After a few mentions in other threads I thought I would start a poll.

How oftern do you visit and comment on the gallery?

This will probably run in parellel to [email protected] thread on how oftern do you visit the forums.
    Once a day
    27.59%
    Once a week
    17.24%
    Once a month / hardly ever
    27.59%
    What Gallery????
    27.59%
    11-03-2002, 04:21 PM
Working...
X