Hummingbird and Pansy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hummingbird and Pansy

I don't know if this is cheating, but here's my attempt at motion.

This gif is on a light purple background, because it was the easiest. I took the birds wings and tail, and set them on different layers. I rotated them, and blurred them as appropriate, and then merged with the hummingbird body.

Tyeise
    Attached Files

No, it's not cheating. Great animation. Of course, since it's a hummingbird, you will have to speed up those wings quite a bit

~T

Comment

You mean more like this?

Tyeise

hmmm... (edited) I speeded it up to as fast as I could go, but when I download it, it looks the same speed to me. Any suggestions?
      Attached Files

Comment

The only way I could speed it up was to delete some frames....
        Attached Files

Comment

Perhaps you were looking at a version of it in your cache. I notice a marked difference in speed myself. Hers is even faster than yours, T...

Comment

Blacknight,

It has a different name, so the cache shouldn't matter. But I did delete it anyway and it is still the same speed. I wonder if it has something to do with the browser it's viewed in. I use MSIE.

Tyeise

Comment

Oh yes - different browsers do affect the speeds of animation. The exact same file will be at a different viewing speed with Netscape as compared to IE. I am using (and have used when viewing all of these) explorer V5.1 for MAC.

Comment

Working...
              X