No announcement yet.

Unfallen Bricks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's great Carl! And I find your website very interesting also. Nice work.

Ed

Comment

The "brick" flag is both inspired and an inspiration! You had a great idea and carried it out wonderfully!
      Now I'm off to visit your website. Thank you

Comment

Thanks Pat, Glad you liked the Unfallen Bricks graphic. There were so many exceptional submissions from this group, and it turned out to be a great way for me to vent out both the anger and sadness I felt at that time.

I saw your post late last night, I know my website was having problems, but I think it is working OK now. Here is a link to the home page, the probably get a few laughs in the graphic art section. You will find a link at the top of the home page.

http://home.attbi.com/~cendres3/

Thanks again, and have a nice weekend - Carl
        Last edited by cendres; 09-08-2002, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• CJ Swartz
          The baton is passed to our new mod - Frank Lopes
          by CJ Swartz
          Hi, folks - members and visitors alike!

I've been the moderator here since Jan. '07, and it is time for a fresh perspective.

I'm busy dealing with my late brother's "estate" (over 40 rescued cats that need new homes) and only use my camera during my weekly volunteer...
          12-02-2008, 08:20 PM
          What had I lost
          by Guest
          Is it too late? I to was moved by the disaster of 911. I made a whole gallery for a tribute, I thought at the time that I must be the first of the few who would do this. Boy was I wrong. Being very visual, I started it that day, and it was difficult to gather pictures and info with the tears streaming...
          06-02-2002, 03:40 PM
        • longside1
          Our Kid
          by longside1
          Hi guys,

Just thought i'd share my forthcoming blog post with you before it get's published.

The phrase "Our Kid" is a slang term used in the northwest of England to describe a sibling.

In this case I have used it to describe my older brother. This...
          01-14-2009, 03:43 AM
        • DJ Dubovsky
          Too much media coverage since 9-11?
          by DJ Dubovsky
          Just curious, but since the disaster of September 11, has all the media coverage helped you be more informed or is it giving you too much news and scaring the heck out of you? I know I am still eager to know what's going on but sometimes there is so much news going on that it gets a bit over whelming....
          10-15-2001, 12:59 PM
        • Lena48
          The Lt. Colonel's Wife
          by Lena48
          This is a photo of my husband's great great grandfather's wife. As you can see, it needs help. I have made an attempt. Please let me know if I am on the right path or way off. Thanks!!...
          05-28-2013, 06:42 PM
        Working...
        X