• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• T Paul
    Rebirth of Patriotism
    by T Paul
    I am deeply impressed with how America has pulled together in this time of crisis. I heard one report coin the phrase “Rebirth of Patriotism” and decided to use that as my theme.

Combined pieces of 4 photos.
    1. American Flag
    2. Bald Eagle
    3. People Mourning –...
    09-14-2001, 03:11 PM
  • NiteOwl
    Very Special Shadowbox
    by NiteOwl
    Hi to everyone....I apologize for being so absent at this site, but I do intend to make that up and start spending more time here. I love to critique and pick apart work,...and likewise I love having my work critiqued and picked apart. It seems to be the best way of learning I have found yet!
    07-06-2003, 08:16 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Any RPG fans here?
    by Doug Nelson
    I'm currently playing Dungeon Siege II (only about 1/3 way through), and just yesterday signed onto World of Warcraft. I'm not exactly new at this (played the paper versions back in the 70s) but I've been only a sporadic player, so I'm not very good at it
    09-02-2005, 05:33 PM
  • DJ Dubovsky
    DJ Dubovsky
    by DJ Dubovsky
    OK Guys,

Here’s the Dubovsky version of the Business Challenge.

I had formed an idea in the beginning but it changed as soon as I selected my backgrounds. Here’s what I came up with, who I’m targeting and how I did it.

My target clientele is anyone...
    09-02-2001, 01:57 PM
  • jeaniesa
    Artwork from Viet Nam
    by jeaniesa
    I haven't yet had a chance to scan my slides from my latest trip to share with you. However, I've always been amazed by the talent of the artists in VN. The mediums range from lacquer paintings to embroidered paintings to water color, oil, charcoal, pen and ink, not to mention weavings by the various...
    03-28-2002, 01:17 PM
Working...
X