• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• T Paul
    Rebirth of Patriotism
    by T Paul
    I am deeply impressed with how America has pulled together in this time of crisis. I heard one report coin the phrase “Rebirth of Patriotism” and decided to use that as my theme.

Combined pieces of 4 photos.
    1. American Flag
    2. Bald Eagle
    3. People Mourning –...
    09-14-2001, 02:11 PM
  • Roymac
    Paranoia
    by Roymac
    I did this work about a year ago just for the heck of it. All I can say is that it had about 20-25 layers using loads of layer masks to hide or reveal only certain portions of each layer. I extensively used layer blending modes as well to help create some of the effect. A few layers were blurred...
    01-28-2003, 03:28 PM
  • farron
    Glimpse through a Window
    by farron
    Hi Again!

Can't seem to get in a serious mood here. I suppose it's too dern hot for *real work* so I am still playing with pushing paints.

All belief is perspective and angles must be abandoned here in favor of artistic license. This strategically placed mirror is a voyeur's...
    07-12-2002, 12:10 AM
  • jeaniesa
    Freedom is not free
    by jeaniesa
    I've had so many emotions swirling around inside me that I found another image forming in my mind. So, I spent a few hours yesterday creating this one. Yes, it's completely different than my first one. Instead of hope, I think this one is my fear - or perhaps resignation of what lies ahead in the...
    09-18-2001, 09:32 AM
  • jeaniesa
    We are not alone
    by jeaniesa
    I wanted to capture the thought that although this tragedy happened on US soil, it is a tragedy for all of humanity. A graphic artist I am NOT, but this is what I ended up with.

First, I spent literally hours combing the various newspaper sites, webshots and yahoo photos for pictures...
    09-15-2001, 06:29 PM
Working...
X