Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeaniesa
    replied
    Lorraine, I really like how you included the names of the countries along with the photos. A very powerful statement and presented well. Thanks for sharing! -Jeanie

Leave a comment:

• DJ Dubovsky
    replied
    Another superb addition to our little Retouch Pro tribute to the fallen. Beautiful and touching poster that speaks for the unity around the world. Thanks for sharing it with us Lorraine.
    DJ

Leave a comment:

• Lorraine
    replied
    Thank you Tom and CJ.

Leave a comment:

• CJ Swartz
    replied
    Lorraine,

An excellent reminder of all the love and support from humane people all around the globe -- Good job!

So many of the world's people, even citizens of former enemy states, have shown that they share our grief -- your image is a testament to that Humanity.

Carolyn

Leave a comment:

• thomasgeorge
    replied
    Beautiful and touching tribute. You did an excellent and impressive job. Tom

Leave a comment:

• Lorraine
    started a topic The world mourns us

The world mourns us

I received a PowerPoint presentation that's going around the Internet. I took all of the images and reduced the sizes. Created a new Paint Shop Pro image and added each photo as a new layer. I rotated certain images to create a frame effect. I set all the layers to soft light blend mode. I added the final layer of what once was the World Trade Center in normal mode, and cloned the edges of that image to bleed into the countries who are mourning us. Final touch up was to soften the edges of each picture that touches the WTC, add the text and clarify the final image.

It's not the most professional job I've ever done, but it helped me cope with this horror.

Thank you all.
    Attached Files
Working...
X