For them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For them

Here is another that I was somehow came together while I was listening to Bush's speech.

I searched for as many of the victim's pictures as I could and tried to arrange them as best as I could and on individual layers I had given each layer a mask to try to compliment eachother as I could and when I was satisfied with the placements, I flattened the faces onto a single layer.

I found the flag and decided to make that the background and simply let it be.

I got the image of the eagle and fighter from http://www.webshots.com and found the image of the towers. Again, an exhaustive search. (which infuriated me because I saw most of these same images while I was looking for "Never again"

A friend of mine came over and asked if I could make it a certain resolution for his screen...

so now I have it as 1280x1024, 1024x768, and can convert it to others if anyone is interested.

I'm only posting a low res version, but have others if anyone is interested.

Rick
    Attached Files

Nice job Rick,

I guess the Texas vibes were running strong on this one. I too feel that our upcoming battle is for the innocent and it's a matter of justice, not revenge.

Nice work!

Comment

Rick
      Another excellent job. Very beautiful and moving poster.
      DJ

Comment

I like the touch of including the personal pictures of the victims. Another nice tribute.

-T

Comment

Very well put Rick. I really like it.

Ed

Comment

Very well done. I also like the idea of using the pics of the people. Important to have faces to this terible crime.

Comment

Working...
            X