Liquify Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liquify Challenge

Challenge: Experiment with the liquify filter and create your own masterpiece. Be sure to explain your steps.

What exactly is the liquify filter? The liquify filter enables you to warp, twirl, expand, contract, shift, and reflect areas of your image. It can do all sorts of things; enlarge eyes, make silly faces, help a portrait lose a few pounds, perform a little cosmetic surgery, create a cool background, and much more. If you don’t have this feature, experiment with ways of distorting an image and share what you come up with.

T Paul

Everytime I use the liquify feature Ps and my computer freezes. Too slow pc I'm afraid

gina

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Big Mike
      Liquify
      by Big Mike
      I have started to experiment with liquify but I'm having a problem.

I get started in the liquify dialog window and I'll apply some effects but after just a few tweaks, an error box pops up and says "No more virtual tiles can be allocated". The error repeats again if I try anything...
      03-24-2005, 04:46 PM
    • Quantum3Studio
      PSCS4 and Liquify Tool Performance Problem
      by Quantum3Studio
      Hi guys,

Anyone has problems processing a 12.2 mp 16bpc picture with the liquify tool? I'm wondering WHY Photoshop doesn't use all the cpu cores when processing the tasks in liquify, just 1 core is in use...

Not hardware problems here. Having a Mac Pro with lot of Ram...
      08-06-2009, 04:25 AM
    • irishblue
      How to liquify a large image?
      by irishblue
      I'm not sure if anyone else experienced this...

I'm trying to liquify a model, but it's a large image (400 dpi, 7000-9000+ pixels). When entering the liquify filter, the maximum brush size 600px only manages to push a very small area, although usually a large brush size is required for...
      01-12-2009, 07:39 AM
    • desimira
      Liquify vs Warp?
      by desimira
      Hello,

I'm new to the forum. This is my second post

I'm new to retouching as well. I have a question for you guys.

When do you use Liquify and when do you use Warp? Is there like a rule?
      What will you use to slim body or to shape the face on a picture?...
      09-03-2011, 12:03 PM
    • chanchalbd
      Liquify Photo Help req.!
      by chanchalbd
      Hi buddy!
      Thers a problem, hope you people could solve the problem.
      Without PS _filter _liquify, is there any other soft ware that can properly liquefy photo in different direction or any other improved way to do so.

Thanks.

http://retouchbd.tripod.com/...
      10-13-2008, 02:38 AM
    Working...
    X