bin Laden wanted poster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bin Laden wanted poster

Here are a couple of my feelings about the attack expressed through Photoshop.

The first is a simple photo composite of the burning towers and an oddly calm looking bin Laden.

The second resulted from emails received with the goofy donkey hanging from the cart, looking through the thumbs, I noticed the donkey like aspect of bin Laden's time.com pix. I love the way his head hangs now! The flag was a last minute addition, don't mess with U.S.A. [email protected]@!

The third was another side by side in ACDsee thumbnails, and merged, with P/S6 stroked and bent type tool.

Cheers,
    Enjoy!

poster #1

pix one >>
    Attached Files

Comment

poster #2

pix two >>
      Attached Files

Comment

poster #3

pix three >>
        Attached Files

Comment

You've been busy. I had to laugh at that donkey one. I take it you don't like him very much. It feels good to vent though doesn't it? You did some very comical but to the point posters. Great job of summing up the anger we all feel.
          DJ

Comment

All three are excellent.

You did a nice job of blending the layers of the different pictures.

Comment

widgetinstance 175 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X