• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Bill M
    Isle of Capri Harbor
    by Bill M
    I took this snapshot a "few" years back and it scanned OK. Typical Italian village look.

Bill...
    06-25-2003, 09:54 AM
  • DannyRaphael
    PHOTO ART: Mini-challenge #136 – Kid in a Cowboy Hat
    by DannyRaphael
    FIRST MINI-CHALLENGE -or- NEW TO PHOTO-ART?

New guidelines (subject to fine tuning):
    * For each mini-challenge, post up to two (2) interpretations with attached images of your interpretation(s). ## SEE BELOW.

* For each include enough step-by-step detail to give...
    06-26-2003, 09:31 PM
  • terryturner
    Creative Members
    by terryturner
    This picture of my wife is very special to me. I enjoy looking at the creative effects the members apply to the different photographs, so I hope I'm not out of line asking any of you who so desire to personialize this photo for me with your "signature" touches and share your techniques so...
    09-03-2003, 08:26 PM
  • d_kendal
    Creative interpretations: Sunflower
    by d_kendal
    I've been busy lately (grade 12 + work = no free time...) but I managed to get out and test my digital camera some more now that I've got my new 256MB card for it, and cought this photo I like of a wasp (or bee, not really sure). have fun with it!

- David ...
    09-08-2003, 12:50 AM
  • Roymac
    Paranoia
    by Roymac
    I did this work about a year ago just for the heck of it. All I can say is that it had about 20-25 layers using loads of layer masks to hide or reveal only certain portions of each layer. I extensively used layer blending modes as well to help create some of the effect. A few layers were blurred...
    01-28-2003, 03:28 PM
Working...
X